「 𝟢𝟤. 」 ── 𝖣𝖤𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖣 𝖳𝖮 𝖢𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖲

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔'

╱╳╲

As much as he wanted too Shoto knew he could no longer delay the inevitable

As much as he wanted too Shoto knew he could no longer delay the inevitable. Today was his first day at UA academy; a prestigious private high school with a very strict dress code. Shoto was already dreading the events that were soon to come his way, and what made him even more aggravated was that fact that he was being told what to wear. There was nothing he hated more than being told what to do.

He couldn't be too mad about it though. He knew his mother wouldn't have suggested it if she didn't have his best interest at heart. So the dual-haired male decided to suck it up and try to endure the pains of what they call high school. He already had a plan in mind; he definitely wasn't going to be friendly with anyone-after all he wasn't going to make friends and have fun. Like a programmed robot he came to listen, learn then show off how much he has learned by acing his examinations. Nothing more, nothing less.

Taking one final look into the full body mirror hanging from his bedroom wall he slowly descended the stairs striding over into the kitchen. He took a seat next to his sister who was currently reading one of the books he suggested to her, Fuyumi was a book nerd just like Shoto was only Shoto was worse than her if you gave him the chance to he'd always have a book in his face; digesting the story being told and the scent of the freshly printed pages.

"So are you excited? You get to go to one of those fancy prestigious private schools. It's more than we ever got" Natsuo teased the boy, taking his own seat at the table.

"Natsuo it's too early in the morning to be teasing your brother. And don't say something like that, you know Shoto hates it" Rei said placing a class of orange juice besides his plate

"Give me a break, I was only joking." Natsuo idly shrugged his shoulder glancing towards Shoto who said nothing, he just kept his eyes on his plate as he ate.