「 𝟢𝟧. 」 ── 𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖠𝖣𝖵𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖤

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆'

╱╳╲

Quite some time had passed since Shoto started hanging out with Izuku more often than usual

Quite some time had passed since Shoto started hanging out with Izuku more often than usual. He didn't want to admit it, but the freckled boy's ludic behavior was starting to grow on him. There were moments when he couldn't help but laugh or smile at something the boy did or said. He found himself being mesmerized by everything little thing; like the way his face contorts whenever he's mad or disgusted, the way his emerald eyes always gleamed with excitement. He even started liking the freckles that decorated the boy's fluffy cheeks.

The English project Izuku mentioned a few times that Mr. Yamada gave them was quite an. . .interesting one. He wasn't quite comfortable with it and honestly he thought it was stupid. He didn't quite get what English had to to with any of what the project consisted of.

For said project they were to create an autobiography detailing their life history. They were to include events in their lives that they consider the most memorable and adventurous. They were also expected to highlight the emotions felt in those moments—pictures included. And for the final piece of the project they were expected to write an essay on a 'ideal future life'. That specific part of the project was expected to be done sperately, everything else was a team effort.

To Shoto, all the unnecessary running around and digging into each other's history and feelings was irrelevant. However, Izuku was quite excited to get the project started. The two-toned boy tried to look for the bright side of the situation he was in and so far no luck.

 "So I was thinking. . .how do you want us to start the project?" Izuku asked, breaking the boy from his train of thoughts.

The boy hummed softly, two-toned eyes flickered over to the shorter male sitting beside him at the lunch table. He simply gave a shrug of his shoulder "I honestly don't know"