「 𝟣𝟣. 」 ── 𝖣𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖲 𝖮𝖥 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕'

╱╳╲

WARNING!Mentions of Abuse

WARNING!
Mentions of Abuse.

His fingers tightly dug into his two-toned hair, he tugged at the strands roughly, his knees pulled closely to his chest. Body rocking back and forth as he tried to calm his breathing. But no matter what he did nothing worked. . .it was just a stupid dream, a stupid dream that would haunt him for the rest of his miserable life.

It was so exhausting, jolting out of his sleep, screaming every fucking night from the same horrid dream. It was mentally exhausting him, he didn't show it but he 3as sinking-bit by bit he was slowly spiraling into the empty abyss of his slightly broken mind. He was scared, so scared of his father and of him.

He dreaded the nights. They were always the worst, his mind was the cruelest to him in his vulnerable state, robbing him of any bit of sleep he tried to get. Evading his mind with memories he wished he could just flush away-Never to be made mention of again. But it wasn't that simple.

His eyes flickered over to the clock on his nightstand, the light illuminating a specific area of his room read that it was 3:30 am in the morning. He managed to calm his breathing just a bit to grab his phone and slip out bed, grabbing his sweat shirt he pulled it over his head and onto his body-good thing he always slept in shorts.

As quietly as he could, he made his way down the hall then the stairs and straight through the living room. Finally leaving through the front door, it was obvious where he was going. . .next door. . .to see Izuku. He knew how early in the morning it was but he was hoping the freckled boy would answer his call regardless and open the window to his room so he could get in. He wanted to feel his warmth-to be comforted by him-He needed it.

Shoto stood at the side of the house, head tilted upward and eyes glaring at the window leading to the boy's room. He pulled his phone out and dialed the boy's number, awaiting his angelic voice.