「 𝟢𝟫. 」 ── 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔'

╳╲

Morning came around and Shoto was a little upset as well as aggravated when he got to school

Morning came around and Shoto was a little upset as well as aggravated when he got to school. The conversation he had with Natsuo hours prior was still lurking around in his head. He hoping to see Izuku, whenever he was around the boy his mood always got better. But, for some odd reason the boy couldn't make it to school; he went over to his house after he didn't see him waiting on the front porch for him. His mother answered the door and told him that Izuku wasn't well so he wouldn't be going to school.

He requested to go see him but the boy's mother quickly declined, saying that she didn't want him to be late for school and that he could stop by later. At first he thought the boy didn't want to see him because of what happened after they left the ice rink that day, but he shook the thought away as soon as it came.

It's been seven days now-a week. Izuku hadn't showed up for school for a entire week, Shoto was getting worried. He ended going to Uraraka hoping that maybe she knew something and she did. Apparently the freckled boy got food poisoning-The severe kind too so he had to be hospitalized. That also explained why both him and his mother weren't at home, every morning and afternoon he'd stop by to find out whether he was back home or not. Each time he rang the doorbell and received no answer his heart sunk further into the pits of his stomach

It was utter torture. It ached him even more knowing he had no means of contacting the boy, his dense self never thought to ask the boy's other friends for his contact info.

He was at the boy's front door yet again, he didn't even bother to change out of his school uniform-his nerves were all over the place. He needed to see him. . .he just needed reassurance. Shoto let out a shaky breath, he lifted his arm getting ready to press the doorbell for what seemed like the hundredth time time. Though before he could the door flung open, in front of him was a slightly taller male with blond hair, sharp crimson eyes and a very visible scowl on his face. He glared at the boy and for a moment Shoto thought he was at the wrong house. . .somehow.