「 𝟢𝟦. 」 ── 𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈'

╱╳╲

Ever since what happened yesterday Shoto had been dreading the thought of Izuku again

Ever since what happened yesterday Shoto had been dreading the thought of Izuku again. Usually it would've been because of how annoyingly persistent he was about being friends with him, but thus time is was all on him. He was already dressed and ready to go for what seemed like hours now, but he couldn't bring himself to leave the comfort of his room to plunge straight into the inevitable.

His back was pressed flat against his comfy mattress, both if his hands rested on his chest shielded by his school uniform. His two-toned eyes stared aimlessly at the ceiling, he was embarrassed to see him again. Albeit perhaps he was overthinking the entire situation-maybe Izuku wasn't mad at him. But the only way to be sure about that is if he got up and actually went to see him.

With a sigh he lazily dragged himself out of bed. He grabbed his bag, jacket and his car keys then left his room. If he stayed in there any longer he knew he'd chicken out and stay home. He decided to skip breakfast and just grab an apple to eat on the way instead, whilst heading to the door he informed his mother that he was leaving. He sighed once again, eyes glaring at the fruit in his hand before he took a bite into it; he keep it between his teeth whilst he used his keys to open his car. Not once did he notice the freckled boy standing at the bottom of their driveway.

"Oh great, you're still here. I thought you had already left" Izuku smiled softly. He hesitantly stepped onto the paved pathway

Shoto was startled by the boy's sudden approach, making him almost drop his keys. Luckily he had quick reflexes so he caught them before they could land on the ground. He took a moment to examine the shorter boy's features, he didn't seem mad or upset. . .he looked just fine. Maybe he had forgotten up what happened.

"Uh, hey. I didn't know you were here" Shoto responded quietly after removing the apple from his lips. He tried his best to keep his gaze on the boy's face, but the white bandages wrapped around both his index and middle finger caught his attention. And his heart sink into the pit if his stomach. He knew he was the reason for that-he caused unnecessary pain to an innocent person