「 𝟣𝟪. 」 ── 𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖬𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖫 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖲

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔'

╱╳╲

'Hey Sho, what's your take on love?'

A plethora of questions were flooding his mind and honestly, he didn't have an answer to any of them. Izuku really had caught him off guard with his question, he still didn't know why he suddenly asked him something like that—and he could tell the boy was a little upset when he didnt give him a response. Was it because they were talking about how Katsuma ended up with the Bakugou family? Did that particular situation make him think about love (even worse was he in love with someone?) And if so then, who? And why did it seem like the end of the world when he thought of Izuku with someone else?

For some reason the thought of Izuku being in love with someone made his heart twist in the most indescribable way. It made his stomach churn and his ears ring. He didn't want to see him with anyone else, regardless of who it was. He wanted Izuku all to himself. He wanted to be the only one to enjoy his tenderness, his warmth. . .wait. what the hell was he thinking? Why was he thinking so selfishly right now?

Izuku isn't his to keep. They were just really close friends.

"Kacchan's here" Izuku's voice suddenly spoke, dragging him away from the depths of his thoughts.

Izuku mentally shook his head before he looked at Shoto and smiled "Let's go see Katsuma. I can't wait to introduce you two" He said as he placed the bowl with the batter down on the counter, then proceeded to get his hands cleaned.

A nonexistent sigh left his lips as he followed the freckled boy to the front door. Katsuki was already making his way inside, behind him was a little boy with brown curly hair and eyes to match. A small patch of freckles decorated his little nose and cheek bone. Izuku was right, he is adorable.

"Look who's here Katsuma" Katsuki smiled down at the little boy who stepped inside after him

His big brown eyes instantly lit up when he saw the green-haired boy standing in the hallway, arms opened wide to great him with a warm hug.