「 𝟣𝟫. 」 ── 𝖲𝖮𝖴𝖫-𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍-𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈'

╱╳╲

The constant clicking of his pen was the only sound echoing throughout his room

The constant clicking of his pen was the only sound echoing throughout his room. It's been two hours since he sat his butt down at his study desk, one leg crossed onto the other, resting in his thigh. His left hand lightly gripped his crimson strands of hair, bi-colored  eyes staring intently at the blank pages lying in front of him, waiting for something to resurface to the consciousness of his brain. As expected. He was struggling with the last part of their project.

Shoto had no idea what to consider an 'ideal future life', Izuku told him to take the afternoon and possibly the rest of the weekend to do some soul-searching—his exact words. To help deal with the issue he was currently struggling with

An ideal lifestyle is supposed to be somewhat of a guideline to live life in a way that benefits you. It's supposed to protect you from choosing any sort of dangerous or destructive path that can lead you to the complete opposite of it. In that case, what was the ideal future life he was trying to achieve? From participating in this project what could he grasp from it in order to have his answer? It was quite simple honestly.

For an ideal future life Shoto would like to be free from the weight of his past. He'd want to be happy—happier than he was now, he'd want to be able to take risks of his own and step out of his comfort zone every now and again. He'd want his family to be whole again, yes they were living together in a new place. . .new environment and Enji Todoroki was no longer with them—but they couldn't deny the fact that the past still hunts them, all of them.

For this ideal future life He'd want to be able to forgive Touya for what he did to him. Whether he was still here or not he wanted to forgive him, regardless of how he mentally scared him. And most importantly Shoto would like to experience love: to know how to love and to be loved. To love his past self, because without him, without the scared, helpless little Shoto from the past he wouldn't be who he was today. He hated himself so much until he met Izuku. Izuku made him see everything on a whole new perspective, the boy that appears in his thoughts late at night every now and again rent free. He made him second guess everything he once believed in.