「 𝟣𝟤. 」 ── 𝖧𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖲 & 𝖫𝖮𝖶𝖲

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔 & 𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔'

╱╳╲

Quiet chirps resounded from the outdoors

Quiet chirps resounded from the outdoors. A warm zephyr blew into the freckled boy's room from the opened window Shoto climbed through hours prior. The sunlight shone through the opened area, tickling the pale skin of the green-haired male. He stirred in his sleep softly: emerald eyes fluttered open to be greeted by a mixture if silver and crimson hair. With a gentle smile across his lips he he ran his fingers through the boy's hair—making him stir a bit.

Memories of last night came flooding back to his mind all at once like a sudden hurricane. He frowned at the memory, that was the first time he had ever seen Shoto so vulnerable. . .it wasn't what he was use too. Izuku had no idea Shoto was hurting that much, he was absolutely stunned when the two-toned boy spoke of his past.

In all honesty it was Izuku want to shelter him the best he could from any harm that may come his way. It was crystal clear; he was still hurting. There were things that still haunted him from his past. Even though the freckled boy knew it wasn't his place nor his obligation to do so, he wanted to help Shoto grow into his most beautiful self.

He glanced back at the boy sleeping comfortably on top of him, hesitantly he brought his small fingers to the boy's face —specifically the are where his scar was located. Izuku tenderly brushed the pads of his fingers against the scared skin.

Ever since he first met the boy he never thought badly about his scar. It was indeed peculiar. . .but inexplicable as well, like there was a story behind it. And ironically there actually was one

In that exact moment Shoto's two-toned eyes fluttered opened, pupils taking a while to adjust to the light I'm the room, then flickered all around the place. He wasn't in his room, finally his eyes landed on the green-haired boy under him.

Instantaneously memories of his mental break down flooded the entirety of his mind, rewarding him with an instant headache. Regret took him over—How could he let himself break like that? And in front of Izuku too, the last thing he wanted was too burden the boy with his troubles. He didn't want anyone to think they had to help fix him.