「 𝟣𝟩. 」 ── 𝖲𝖪𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖳𝖮𝖭 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖫𝖮𝖲𝖤𝖳

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒕'

╱╳╲

Quiet snores resounded through the freckled boy's room

Quiet snores resounded through the freckled boy's room. Their bodies were entwined with each other like vines would interweave with each other. Both so deep in slumber and engrossed in the warmth radiating from their bodies they didn't hear Izuku's alarm clock go off for the fourth time. Everything outside of their slumber fell on deaf ears.

Katsuki was on his way up to Izuku's room. He was calling his cellphone none stop all morning but the boy just wasn't answering. So he decided to stop by his house before he went to school, he needed his help with something after school today.

With an annoyed grunt Katsuki yanked the door open to his room, annoyance and irritation being the only set of emotions on his face "Deku get your lazy ass out of bed, do you know how long I've been—" His sentence came to an abrupt stop when his crimson eyes witnessed the scene before him.

A half awake Izuku rubbing the lids of his eyes and a fully awake Shoto, who stared at him wide eyed when he realized what just happened.

The blond's brows drew together tightly, the creases between well formed "What. . .the. . .actual. . .fuck. Deku, I swear to whatever god is up there if you're naked under those covers I'm gonna kill this icy hot bastard you're so fond of."

"Icy Hot?" Shoto quirked a brow at the silly nickname

"It's not what you think Kacchan so calm down." Izuku's tired voice came out softer then usual as he slipped out of bed. A blush on his face because of Katsuki's assumption "I have clothes on see? We were just talking last night and fell asleep"

"Does your mom even know he's here right now?" The blond raised a questioning brow at him

"No she doesn't: I don't want her to freak out for no reason like the way you are right now. So I'd appreciate it if you kept this between us. Please Kacchan" The freckled boy looked at him with pleading eyes—knowing Katsuki couldn't refuse if he did.