「 𝟣𝟧. 」 ── 𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖤𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔'

╱╳╲

Izuku was currently lying flat on his stomach in the comfort of Shoto's bed

Izuku was currently lying flat on his stomach in the comfort of Shoto's bed. His feet swung in the air, gently entwining together every now and again. His brows drew together tightly with his pen between his teeth; head swaying from left to right as he did a rerun of their project so far.

The two-toned boy was behind him watching. The upper half of his body pressed against the headboard of his bed, one leg crossed over the other and a book he was once reading laid in his lap. He did offer to help but Izuku refused, claiming he wanted to do the write up on his own. Shoto knew there was no use arguing with him—when he made up his mind there was nothing that could sway him.

Little did Izuku know, Shoto was just as stubborn as he was. He took his book from his lap and placed it onto his nightstand. He propped his body up with his, and leaned over the petite boy—basically hovering over him. Both hands at either sides of him. Two-toned eyes scanned the pages of the book along with the few Polaroid's glued or pinned to the pages, he breathed out through his nose earning a soft gasp from the boy underneath him when his breathing tickled his ear.

". . .I hope you're including how much that Shinsou guy harassed me in this section of our autobiography" He breathed out, his lips were pressed closely to the freckled boy's ear

Izuku felt a shiver run down his spine; he blushed deeply. They were in such a compromising position, if he were to turn around there faces would be so close—close enough to kiss him. Wait kiss? The freckled boy started blushing even more. He didn't think he could handle the feeling that came with that, he might just combust under him. So for the sake of his heart, he stayed lying on his stomach. . .Shoto couldn't see him blushing in this position so it was a win, win.

He loudly cleared his throat trying to shake off his flustered face "I. . .I did include a few things about your said harassment here and there"