Chapter 1

I was laying on the sofa watching my favorite show on the tv when suddenly the news came on.

"This morning the police found a human corpse. The victim is a female in her early 20's. According to the forensics the victim was stabbed with a knife and buried. That's all we know so far. Please stay safe, my name is Kim Seokjin."

I hope they find the murderer.

I turned off the tv and walked to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and immediately something caught my eye. My favorite yoghurt!

"I can't remember buying this," i said confused, but happy.

"That's because i bought it," i heard a familiar voice. I smiled and turned around, and hugged him tightly. It's my boyfriend, Lee Minho.

"I love you," i said.

"Love you too," he said and kissed my forehead.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"How about we visit my parents? It's been a long time since you last time were there," i said.

"Sure, but do you think she still hates me?" he asked.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay," i said and put on my shoes.

______________________________________

We arrived at my parents house. It takes around a half an hour with car from my house.

I rang on the doorbell.
The door opened and i saw my mother. I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you, my daughter," my mom said and hugged me back.

"I missed you too," i said and released the hug.

"Hello, Mrs. Maria," my boyfriend said while smiling.

Mom opened the door wider, so that we could come inside. The first thing i did was to sit on the sofa. This sofa was my favorite place in this whole house.

"Wait here, i will make some tea," mom said and walked off to the kitchen. Now it was only me and my boyfriend.

"I will go to the toilet, be right back," he said and walked to the bathroom.

My mom came back with 3 cups. One for me, one for Minho and one for her.

"Where has he gone?" My mom asked.

"To the toilet," i answered and took a sip of my tea.

"Can you break up with him," she asked all of a sudden.

"What are you talking about?! Why do i need to break up with him?!" I answered shocked and confused.

"I don't like him, i got a weird feeling about him," she answered.

"Mom, don't worry. He is the cutest and kindest person I've ever met," I said.

"Ever heard about psychopaths?" She said, making me shocked and angry.

"Are you saying my boyfriend is a psychopath?! I can't believe you," I said.

That's when my boyfriend came. "Let's go," I said and dragged him to the car.

We both got inside the car and sat down.

"What's going on?" he asked, looking confused.

"My mom don't trust you, she said that she gets a weird feeling about you, and called you a psychopath," I said still irritated.

"I know," he mumbled.

"What did you say, I didn't quite hear you," I said looking at him.

"Ah..nothing," he said and we drove back to my house.

When we arrived the first thing I wanted to do was go to bed as it's nighttime, but before that I have to give my boyfriend a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you," I said and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and gave me his cute gummy smile. I then walked upstairs to the bedroom and fell asleep.

______________________________________

Minho POV

After some minutes I walked upstairs to her bedroom and checked if she was asleep.
I waved my hand in front of her face, but no reaction. I stroke her hair behind her ear and walked back to the living room.

I took on my shoes and walked out the door. I got in the car and drove off to Rosie's parents house. I knocked on the door a few times.

"Who is knocking on the door at this tim-" she stopped her sentence when she saw me. She backed up and I walked towards her while smirking. I closed the door and sat down comfortably on the sofa.

"W-what do y-you want from m-me?" I heard Rosie's mom say while stuttering.

I stood up from the sofa and walked towards her. I stopped in front of her and looked at the ground.

"Have you ever been beaten until you can't feel the pain anymore?" I asked.

"W-what?" She said scared.

I lift up my head and stared right into her soul intensively. I then took out a knife from my pocket that I've secretly kept all day long.
She backed up with fear and eventually tripped and fell on the floor.
I love this expression. The expression of fear.
Every time I see my victims in fear, I feel pleasure and I get excited.

I chuckled and bowed down to her level.

"W-why are y-you doing t-this?" She asked while crying.

"You shouldn't have said that..." I started.

"Said w-what?" She asked sobbing.

"Never call a psychopath, a psychopath." And with that I stabbed her in the stomach.
To make the pain worse I twisted the knife slowly, earning a scream from Rosie's mom. A moan escaped my mouth.

"The sound of pain is really something," I said to her and laughed like a maniac.

She then dropped her last tear and died. I then took a photo of my art with my camera.

"Welcome to my collection, Rosie's mom."