Chapter 4

I woke up by someone laying on top of me. And that someone is Minho.
"You awake?" He said snuggling his face in my neck. I ruffled his hair.
"I am," I answered.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"It's 12:30 pm," he answered. He stood up.
"I will make breakfast, come down when you're ready," he said and walked away.

I've must been every tired. I usually wake up at 7 am.

I stood up and walked downstairs immediately, not wanting to shower or brush my teeth yet. I will do that after I've eaten.

I walked to the kitchen and saw my babe making some sandwiches to us.

"You didn't shower?" He asked and placed the sandwiches on each plate.

"I will do it after I'm done eating," i said and sat down on a chair. He placed the portions on the table and sat down in front of me.

"Eat well, my girl," he said and stroked my hair while smiling cutely. I smiled back and took a big bite of my babe's homemade sandwich.

"Is it good?" He asked while chewing on his.

"Yes," i said and took another big bite of it and thereafter made a little wiggle. I use to wiggle if something is delicious or when I'm happy.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie today," he said.

"What movie?" I asked.

"You decide," he said.

"I've thought about watching this specific movie, but haven't watched it yet. It's horror I think. It's called Rosewood," I said.

"Sure, let's watch it," he said and took our plates to the sink as we were done eating.

"Let's watch it right now," he said and took my hand and dragged me to the living room.

"Wait. Something is missing," I said and walked upstairs to find my blanket.

"Felt so empty without it," I said and sat down besides him with the blanket over us. I put my legs on his lap, making myself comfortable.

We then watched the movie. I was the only one to scream. Minho wasn't scared at all.

Some hours have passed and the movie is finished. I then took a deep breath. "Finally it's finished," I said. "How come you didn't scream at all?" I said looking at my boyfriend.

"It wasn't scary at all," he said.

"What do you mean?! I was about to die from all the screams," I said. He laughed. "You're so cute," he said and kissed my cheek.

Wonder what time it is. I grabbed my phone that was laying on the table. It's already 8 pm?! The time have passed very fast.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Baby," he said snuggling his face in my neck.

"Yes?" I said.

"I'm going to sleep, I'm very tired. Wake me up if there is something," he said and released me, and then gave me a goodnight kiss.

"Sure. Sleep well babe," I said and kissed back. He then walked upstairs to his room.

Shall I also go to sleep?

I decided to do so, but first I have to brush my teeth.

As I was making my way up the stairs. I saw this dark hallway. Curiosity took over and I walked into it. There I saw a door. It has a lock on it? I tried to open the door, but nope, it doesn't work.

I really want to go in there. But what if it's his privacy. I don't want to be a bad girlfriend and enter without permission.

With that thought I made myself back to the bathroom. I did my routine and went to bed.

______________________________________

This chapter was shorter than the others, but the next chapter will be more interesting.