Chapter 9

~~ 5 o'clock

I was at Han river, waiting for Minho. After some minutes he finally came.

"Hey, nice to see you again," he said with a big smile.

"Yeah, you too," I said, smiling back.

"I thought we could have a picnic together, so I brought some food, to be exact it's actually my homemade" he said. So what he brought was sushi, eggrolls and two bottles of milk. This will be so good, can't wait to taste it. I took one bite of the eggrolls and sushi, and it tasted amazing. I think this is my favorite lunch and it's made by Lee Minho.

"Do you like it?" He asked. Well I can't lie.

"This is the most delicious lunch I have ever tasted," I said.

"Glad you liked it," he said smiling happily.

I then got a call. It's from Seungmin. Probably about the favor I asked him yesterday.

~~

Seungmin: So I got the answers you asked for.

Me: Yeah.

Seungmin: I tried tracing where she has been before she was killed and she looked very close to this one guy, but I couldn't see his face because of the quality.

Me: How tall and old does he look?

Seungmin: Around 170 cm tall and in his early 20's.

Seungmin: Oh and one more thing. On Halloween, the day before Rosie Kim was killed, another guy came up to them. It looked like Hwang Hyunjin. They left of to the house they were killed in and they never came out. The only person who left was the unknown person.

Me: So that mean we got a suspect.

Seungmin: Looks like it.

Me: Let's talk later on then, thanks for your hard work.

Seungmin: You welcome.

~~

The call ended and I went back to Minho.

"What was the call about. It sounded serious," he asked.

"Just work," I said. He nod. We spent our time taking selfies and told each other jokes. We had a lot of fun together. I am falling more and more for him. Shall I confess? I kept hesitating whether I shall do it or not, and he noticed that.

"Something wrong Melinda?" He asked. I looked down on my lap not knowing what to say.

"You can tell me anything, trust me," he said.

"There has been something I've been wanted to tell you, but I am scared it would ruin our friendship," I said, starting to feel a bit sad.

"Don't worry. Whatever it is, I will stay by your side. Always and forever," he said while tapping my shoulder, comforting me.

"I've liked you ever since I first saw you. I was scared you might not feel the same," I spit out, hoping for the best. He was quiet for some seconds, making me feel anxious. Suddenly out of nowhere, he kissed me. His lips felt so soft. Is this a dream? I couldn't hold back anymore and kissed him back. Our lips moving in sync and our tongues exploring each others mouths, fighting for dominance. Minho won. It started to get to hot, so I broke the kiss.

"Let's continue at my place," I said. We then drove off to my house.

~~ I will skip the smut writing.

After minutes of giving each other love. We finally came. He was rough, but I loved it. The feeling of his lips on mine was breathtaking. It felt like I was in dreamland. My dream came true. I think it's time to ask him out.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend Minho?" I asked shyly.

"Of course I will, I love you," he said, stroking my hair.

"Love you too," I said back. We both then fell asleep in each others arms.