Chapter 8 (Last Chapter)

Mature stuff coming
____________________________________________________________________

I woke up feeling cold. I realized I was naked. I couldn't move either as my hands were cuffed to the bed. My ankles too.

"You awake?" I heard a familiar voice say. Fear took over me when I made eye contact with Minho.

"I waited for this day to come and finally it's here," he said with excitement in his voice.

"Today we are going to have a lot of fun," he said, looking like a happy child.

He took off his belt and began slapping me with it. It hurt a lot. I screamed for every slap. The slaps made red marks all over my body.

After around 20 slaps, he stopped and took out from his drawer something that looked like a remote. Not only that, but some other kind of belt.

He put the belt around my waist and found a chair he could sit on. Probably so he could observe me.

He then pushed a button that was on the remote, making me scream in pain. He is giving me an electric shock. My whole body shook non stop. Tears running down my cheeks. The electric shock stopped.

"Yes. That expression. You so beautiful," Minho said while stroking my hair.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked while sobbing, almost unable to speak.

He smiled. "I am just obsessed over y'all's screams, the scream of pain?" He answered.

"You manipulating psychopath," I spitted, making him laugh like the maniac he is.

"You think swearing at me would work? I've heard that thousands of times," he said chuckling. He stood up from his chair and walked towards me. He grabbed my hair and kissed me aggressively.

"It was nice being with you," he said and with that he stabbed me. Not just once, but hundreds of times.

"Welcome to my collection, Rosie Kim."

With that everything went black.

The End...

There will be coming a Book 2.