Chapter 6

Rosie POV

We were still walking. Hyunjin besides me. I am so glad to meet him again. It's been years.
I stopped when something caught my eye.

"Shall we go in the hunted house?" I asked the two boys.

"I'm in!" Hyunjin said exited. We both looked at Minho.

"I skip, I can go buy some food," he said. I looked at him for some seconds and then me and Hyunjin entered the hunted house.

Minho POV

I waved them a goodbye before they entered the hunted house.

When they were gone I walked away from the place. Before I go buy food I have to finish my artwork. I have secretly put a tracer on Jisung. All you have to do now is find him.

Some minutes later and I saw him. I walked towards him acting like I didn't know he was there.

"Oh, Minho?" He started. I smirked.
'Got it' I thought.

I turned around. "You're Jisung right?" I asked trying not to sound suspicious.

"You're correct. How are you doing?" He asked.

"Just fine," I said, not wanting to ask him back.

"Want to go to a place with me? It's not that far away," I asked him. He nod. I grinned. He acting as if he don't find me suspicious. You can't trick me that easily, Han Jisung.

______________________________________

Death of skz member coming..(Sorry.😭)
______________________________________

Jisung POV

I know you're planning something Minho. You can't trick me.

We then arrived at the place he wanted us to be. A tunnel. It's all dark and filled with this weird atmosphere. I could feel a cold breeze hit my body, making me shiver.

"Don't act like I'm not suspicious," I heard Minho say. I got shocked. Is my acting that bad?

"I know you're planning something, whatever it is just drop it," I said. He laughed like a maniac. His laugh sent me goosebumps.

"You don't know what I'm planning, right?" He said while chuckling.

"You're right. I don't know what you are planning, but I feel like it's not something good," I said.

"Well you're not wrong," he said and took some steps towards me. I backed off. He smiled psychotic at me and that's when I felt something sharp went through my stomach. I looked down and saw blood dripping non stop. He had stabbed me.

Minho POV

I smiled psychotic at him. I then stabbed him. I twisted the knife slowly making him scream. Blood splattered on me. A moan escaped my mouth.

"I love it~" I said, my head felling back from all the pleasure.

"You sick. You really need some help," I heard him say. I glared at him.

"You just got triggered, right?" He said with blood in his mouth. I took him in chokehold.

"Shut up," I said glaring hardly at him. I let him go and took out a fishing line. I then choked him with it. He struggled, making me laugh.

He stopped moving, so I took a picture of his lifeless body.

I then went back to the hunted house.

Rosie POV

We have now complete the hunted house. We both were out of breath from all the screaming.

We went outside to see Minho sitting there with a bag besides him. But something was different with him. His costume was covered with blood.

"What's with the blood?" I asked him.

"Oh.. I just wanted to spice up my costume," he said calmly.

"Anyways. How was it?" He asked me.

"It was scary, but fun," I answered hugging him. As I hugged him this strong scent hit me. It was a disgusting smell.

"You smell bad," I said to him.

"Maybe they added some disgusting scent in the fake blood," he said. It made sense. Probably to make it more realistic.

"Shall we go home now, so that we can make dinner?" He said showing us the bag which has food in it.

"Why not? I am very hungry," Hyunjin said.

______________________________________

Me and Hyunjin was sitting on the sofa watching our favorite TV-show. Minho were in the kitchen making food for us. Suddenly the news came on.

"The police again found a corpse. It's not a woman this time, but a man. The man Is known for being a detective in his early 20's. He was stabbed around 100 times. Police is still trying to find out whether its related to the serial killings or if it's a new murder, but said it was most likely related to the serial killings. Please stay safe. I am Kim Seokjin."

I looked at Minho to see him cutting some vegetables, but something caught my attention.

He was smiling.

Hoped you liked this chapter :)