Chapter 3

Rosie POV

"When was the last time you saw your mother?" The detective asked.

"Some days ago me and my boyfriend went to visit her. I had a little fight with her, so after that we just left," I answered.

"What did you two fight about?" He asked.

"My mom has never liked my boyfriend, she said that she got a weird feeling about him. She also called him a psychopath, so I got angry at her," I explained.

"Do you think I perhaps can talk to him? It might help our investigation," he said.

"Sure, I will call him," I said and looked through my pockets to find my phone, but it wasn't anywhere. I then remembered I had left my phone at the coffeeshop. Minho probably has it.

"Excuse me, but may I use the payphone," i said to the detective. He nod and showed my the way to the payphone.

______________________________________

Minho POV

I waited inside the car for Rosie to come out. I then got a phone call. It's from an unknown number.

"Hello?" i said.

"It's me." The familiar voice hit me.

"Omg baby, are you okay? I heard the news," I said trying to sound worried.

"I am fine, just very sad," she answered.

"The officer I am talking with right now, wants to ask you some questions too," she said.

"Okay, I will come now, I was waiting for you outside," I said and cancelled the call.

'The officer wants to ask me questions?' I thought and grinned. I then got out of the car and walked inside.

When I got inside I met my one and only Rosie. I kissed her on the lips and gave her my gummy smile. I looked behind her and saw a man.

"This is the detective who wants to talk to you," she said knowing I wondered who he was.

"Hello, I am detective Han Jisung," he said offering me a handshake.

"I am Lee Minho," I said and accepted his handshake.

"Baby, I will wait here for you," Rosie said.

"Just wait in my car," I said and she nod.

"Come with me," detective Han said and I followed him to an investigation room.

"Please sit down," he said and so I did.

"I will ask some questions about Mrs. Maria's murder case, all you have to do is answer honestly," he began.

"First of, what's your name?" he asked.

"Lee Minho." i answered.

"When was the last time you saw Mrs. Maria?" he asked.

"Me and my girlfriend went to visit her some days ago. Rosie seemed to be angry with her mom," I answered calmly.

"What were you doing last night at 11:45 pm?" He asked.

"Nothing much. I had a date with Rosie, I drove her home after the date, and then I drove to mine and I fell asleep," I answered while fikling with my fingers.

"Okay, last question. Have you ever thought about killing her?" He asked.

"Yes," I answered and looked him straight in the eyes. He looked suspiciously at me.

"Come on. Everyone has someone they want to kill, right?" I said giving him a small creepy smile.

"Your right," he said, still a bit suspicious of me.

"Can I go now?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," he said. I lifted myself off the chair and walked out smirking. I removed the smirk and put on Rosie's favorite smile, the gummy smile and got inside the car.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"It was a lot of fun," I said smiling while looking up in the sky through the car window. She didn't find my sentence odd.

"Can I sleep at your house," she asked.

"Of course you can," I said and held her hand.

"Thank you," she said and gave me a big happy smile.

I then drove to her house so that she could get some stuffs with her. After some minutes of waiting she came back with a whole bag with her.

"Let's go," she said and we drove off to my house.

______________________________________

Rosie POV

I got out of the car and took my bag with me. I'm so exited to have a sleepover at my boyfriend's house. It's actually my first time.

"Do you want to sleep in the guest room or with me," he asked, making me smile.

"I'll sleep with you, no problem with that," I said winking at him. He winked back while laughing.

"You cute fluff," he said and squished my cheeks.

"Shall we go to sleep now? It late," he asked.

______________________________________
The rest will be smut: so if you're uncomfortable with things like that, don't read.
——————————————————————————————————————

"Sure," I answered and followed him to his bedroom. When we came inside I jumped on the bed feeling all relaxed. Minho laid besides me and hugged me tightly. Suddenly he started to kiss me around the whole face.

"What? All of a sudden," I said while giggling. Then all of a sudden he got on top of me. He stared at me for a while and then started to kiss me passionately. I of course kissed back. After some seconds the kiss turned into a hot one.

Minho took of his shirt, showing his abs. His kisses traced down to my neck. A moan escaped my mouth. He took of my shirt and unclipped my bra. Since it's my first time I was a bit insecure about my body, so I covered my chest with my arms.

"Don't cover yourself, your beautiful," he said and pinned my arms above my head.

Without noticing he had already entered me. He didn't go gently at all. I moaned in pain. It really hurt, since it's my first time. While he trusted his member inside me he left hickeys all over my neck.

The pain faded away and pleasure took over. Making me moan loudly.

After some minutes we both came. We switched the sheet and fell asleep.

....