Chapter 10

I woke up by this awesome scent. I stood up only to fall back down. It hurt down there. He seemed professional in making out. He's not a playboy is he? No what am I thinking. I shook the negative thoughts away for now. I pushed myself back up and went downstairs to see Minho making some kimbap. I smiled to myself and went to hug him. He turned around and gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning, baby," he said, smiling.

"Good morning," I said back.

"You came right on time. The food is done," he said as he placed the plate on the table. We both sat down and I tasted his homemade kimbap.

"Do you like it?" He asked me. I nod. He look so happy whenever I say that I like his food. He also dig in. That's when I heard a cracking noise. I looked at him worried.

"It's my jaw. It always makes a cracking noise," he said. The jaw? Memories from the video Changbin sent me came rushing back. The murder also has a cracking noise coming from his jaw. There are not many people that has this. It makes me wonder. What if the murder is sitting right in front of me?

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Ah..yeah. I'm okay," I said.

"May I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," He said.

"What do you work as?"

"I work as a dance trainer," he said.

"Ooo, that's very cool," I said. I got a message from Seungmin. I opened it.

~~

Seungmin: I just found out the unknown person is Rosie Kim's boyfriend, but I still can't seem to find out his identity. We will just have to wait and see. And Hwang Hyunjin is her childhood friend.

Me: How did you find out?

Seungmin: I went through her childhood and found Hyunjin. For her boyfriend. They always hold hands and looked very close.

Me: Okay, good job.

Seungmin: Bye!

~~

"Who was it?" Minho asked.

"My friend," I answered. He nod.

"How about we vist you parents right now?" He suddenly suggest.

"All of a sudden? But yeah sure. I will ask my dad if they are home," I said and went to the living room to make the call.

Minho POV

'Finally I get to meet you again, Mrs. Rachel. My old teacher.' I smiled.

Back to Melinda POV

I walked back to Minho and told him we could come right away.

"And I didn't tell them it's you who was coming with me. I only said a friend is coming. Let it be a surprise," I said to him. We both then drove off to my parents house. Now that we have arrived, I knocked on the door. There we saw my dad.

"Welcome back, darling," He said and gave me a hug.

"Welcome to you too," he said to Minho. They shook hands.

"Love, the visitors are here," he yelled to mom that was sitting in the living room. We both went in and Minho sat down on the sofa. For me I got to give my mom a hug first. I then went to sit besides Minho.

"You're Minho right?" My dad asked.

"Yes I am. How did you know?" He asked.

"Melinda has shown us pictures of you," He said.

"You talk about me, that's so cute," he said squishing my cheeks.

"You guys would make a great couple," my dad said.

"We did actually want to tell you something," Minho said.

"What is it?" Dad asked curious.

"I am dating your daughter," he said.

"Awwww, it's all okay for me. Please take care of her well," dad said.

"Of course I will, don't worry."

We both giggled. But something was bothering me. Mom hasn't talked ever since we came.

"Mom, are you okay? You look pale," I asked worried. The other two looked at her.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," she said. I can clearly see that she is lying. There is something else that is bothering her, but for now I will let her go rest.

"Just go and rest. It's okay," I said. She nod and went upstairs. My dad and me talked about work and other things. Minho and him seemed to get along very well.

"Baby, where is the toilet?" He asked me.

"Just walk upstairs and the second door to the left is the toilet," I said.

"Thanks," he said and went to the toilet.

Mrs. Rachel POV

I went to my room and closed the door.

"He's back, he's back, he's back, Minho is back," I kept repeating, while biting my nails. Let me tell you why I am scared of him. Back to when I was still his elementary teacher. I was also his neighbor. Everyone was scared of him. The students and even teachers. He drew a lot of gruesome looking drawings. It was always blood. Some where a drawing of a person who killed another person. Another day he killed a rabbit and buried it at the schoolyard.

I am not finished yet. Some years later I resigned from work. Minho was in 9th grade at this time. It was a normal day until I heard some screams coming from my neighbors house. Or Minho's parents house. I got curious and worried so I went here to check just in case, but that's when my life changed forever. There I saw Minho holding a knife, a bloody knife. Looking down at the floor I see his parents that I knew very well who was soaked in blood. They looked lifeless. He eventually saw me.

I moved to another house with my husband and never ever came back to the place. My husband never knew why and what happen that day. I didn't want to put him in danger.

And you probably wondering why I didn't call the police. I didn't have the gut to call them. Scared he might find out and kill me too.

That's it for my traumatizing story. Suddenly I heard my bedroom door open. No one came.

"Hello?" I said confused. Then I saw someone peeking through the door.

"M-Minho..?"