Chapter 13

I opened my eyes. Getting my consciousness back. I've got a headache. I am looking around my surroundings. I'm in a haunted looking building, stuck on a metal table that mental hospitals use. It's very dark outside, as it's nighttime. Am I terrified? Yes. Do I remember what happen some hours ago? Also an yes. Now. Do I know how to escape? Nope. This was definitely not a part of my plan. I can't believe I got manipulated by a murderer. That's never happened before. I felt ashamed of myself. I should of done a better job.

Suddenly I heard some footsteps and someone whistling. The footsteps sounds familiar to the serial killer caught on the CCTV. What if he is the one we are after? What if he is the serial killer we've been after this whole time.

"You're awake," I heard Minho say.

"You fucking manipulative psychopath," I curse at him. He ignored me.

"You better let me go. Do you not remember who I am? I am one of the world's best detectives." He chuckled.

"I do know who you are, but that's what makes the game more fun," he says.

"It was planned from the start wasn't it?" I asked.

"You're correct," he said. He actually approached me from the start intentionally. It was a part of his plan to gain my trust, have sex with me, approach my mom and make me suspicious of him, so that he could come to this day. Literally everything he did was according to plan.

"My plans always goes as expected," he said while putting random things on the table besides me.

"Plans?" I said confused.

"You still don't know?" He burst out laughing. First time I've heard him laugh this much and it gave me chills.

"I am the one you guys are after," he said. His jaw cracking could be heard. I knew it. It was him all this time.

"Let me ask some questions," I said.

"Mhm."

"What business do you have with my mom?" I asked. He smiled.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" He said. Don't say..

He walked to a room. I heard small cries. I stopped breathing. It can't be. Please.

"M-MOM," I screamed. Tears dripping like a waterfall. Minho came out of the room, dragging my mom by the hair.

"M-Melinda," she tried screaming back. But her voice sounded dead. Probably from all she has went through. Not only her voice, but her body looked almost lifeless.

"What have you done to my mom!" I yelled at him. He hushed me.

"Don't yell please. It's just irritating," he said.

"Okay. Please tell me. What have you done to her?"

Flashback

Minho POV

Me and Melinda was driving back home after being at her parents house. She went right to sleep after arriving. I know that she is putting on a act. She can't fool me that easily. How did I know? It's pretty simple. Melinda is very bad at lying. So today is the day to start the real thing. It's just the beginning. I smiled to myself.

After Melinda went to sleep I drove back to her parents house and snuck through Mrs. Rachel bedroom window. Just as I landed on the floor Mrs. Rachel woke up from her little nap. She noticed me and was about to scream, but I hushed her. She could say nothing, as terrified as she was right now. I love it.

"Yes. That's what I want. The look of fear," I said smiling like a little kid that just got a new toy for present.

She then tried to escape, by running. I chased her down the mountains, while whistling. Chasing your victims is half of the fun, the other half is torture them and then finish them. Do you have any idea how fun it is? Their cries are my favorite sound in this world. I'm obsessed with them.

I eventually caught her hiding behind a big rock. She should of hid better, it was no fun. I could see her hair. It irritated me every time, that the hair always ruin the fun. So I always kept a hair strand, so that I can look at them the next day.

I forced her to eat sleeping pills and she blacked out.