Chapter 6

I woke up. This time I woke up before my alarm. It's 6:26 am. I don't have work today, so I can finally relax or go to the city and have fun. I live in a little neighborhood, so I have to drive to the city. I did my daily routine and ate some breakfast.

The time was there. I had to wait for the shops in the city to open as I woke up a bit to early. I walked outside and locked the door. I was on my way to my car when a familiar face caught my attention. Minho? What is he doing here? I decided to go greet him.

"Hey Minho!" I yelled his name. He looked my way. He looked as shocked as I am.

"Hey, Melinda. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I live here. What about you? What are you doing here?" I asked back.

"I also live here," he said. He lives here?!

"Wow. How come I have never seen you before?" I said, a bit shocked at the fact.

"I was planning on going to the city and have some fun, want to come with me?" I asked him.

"I was actually planning to go there too. I thought about watching this movie," he said.

"What movie?" I asked.

"It's a horror movie. It's called Rosewood," he said.

"I love horror movies! Let me come with you," I said, making him smile.

"Sure," he said.

~~

We arrived. We decided to go to the carousel first and thereafter to the cinema. We ate some ice cream and had a lot of fun. I realized something too. I think that I am falling for him. No, like really. I think I am in love. Everything about him is perfect. His smile, face and everything. One thing I can agree on is that he is sometimes a bit weird. You can simply call it an 4d personality, but I like it. What I also love about him is that he is himself. He doesn't try to act cool and stuff just to get attention.
I don't want to tell him I like him yet. I feel like it's to early?

We were now on our way to the cinema, as the movie will begin in some minutes.

~~ at the cinema

We bought some popcorn and drinks. As healthy as I am I bought a bottle of water, while he bought Pepsi. We sat down on our assigned seats and waited for the movie to begin. After some minutes the movie finally began. I screamed as a horrific scene popped up on the big screen. Minho didn't scream at all. He only laughed at me. I gave him an annoyed face. I suddenly felt sleepy and fell asleep during the movie.

~~

I opened my eyes. The movie was still going, but Minho isn't here. Where did he go? I decided to fall asleep again. The movie is too long for me to watch.

~~

I woke up, by someone tapping my shoulder. It's Minho.

"You awake?" I heard him ask.

"Yes," I said with a sleepy voice.

"Let me drive you home," he said. I nod.

We sat inside the car. I decided to ask him where he was a while ago.

"Where were you a while ago? I woke up and you were gone," I asked curious.

"I went to the toilet," he answered. I nod understanding.

We were silent for the rest of the ride.

~~

We have now arrived back to the little neighborhood that we both live in.

"You can come to my house whenever you want just so you know," he said smiling.

"Thank you. I will come on a visit some day, I promise. And thank you for keeping me company," I said.

"You welcome. Now goodnight I guess," he said, waving me a goodbye. I did the same.

I walked inside my house, and made myself a sandwich. As I ate, the news came again.

A new murder has happened.