Chapter 4

"My name is Minho"

~~

Minho? That's a pretty name. Everything about this man is perfect.

"Eat your noodle before it gets cold. I will get going now," he said.

"Wait!" I said, grabbing his wrist. He looked at me.

"Can I have your number?" I asked. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I ask for his number? I don't even know him that much.

"Sure," he said. He put his hand out. He is referring for me to give him my phone. I gave him my phone. He typed in his number.

"Here, now I got to go. Talk later?" He said.

"Sure," I said smiling like an idiot.

I finished eating, so I went home. For some reason I couldn't sleep, so I decided to work with the serial killing case until I get sleepy. The task today was to find the things the victims had I common.
I didn't find anything at work, so I will try find it now.

~~

1:34 am

Here I am. Looking at the crime photos. I still haven't found one thing yet. Do they even have things in common? I was about to go to sleep when something caught my eye. I looked through all the photos again to see if I'm not seeing things. All the victims hair looked cut off. Did the murder cut their hair? If so then this guy is more than insane.

I got to bed. I hope we will find the culprit. No. We will find him. With that thought in my head I fell asleep.

~~ at work.

"Did you guys find anything they had in common?" Bangchan asked the team.

"No. There's nothing," Changbin said. Rest of the boys agreed.

"No, your wrong. There is something. If you look closely on the pictures you will be able to find it," I said.

They analyzed the pictures closely.

"Ah! It's the hair. Am I correct?" Seungmin said.

"Yes, you're correct," I said.

"As you can see, all the victims hair was cut off. Which means it's most likely the culprit has kept the hair strands," I added.

"Good job," Bangchan praised, tapping my shoulder, earning a smile from me.

"Is there anything else you guys would like to add?" He asked. Everyone silent, meaning there's nothing to add.

"Nothing? Okay. Since we all have worked hard I thought we could go out and eat. You know, get to know each other more," Bangchan said. Everyone cheering.

"My stomach can't wait!" Felix yelled, earning small giggles from the rest.

~~

We were walking to the restaurant, but something just didn't feel right. It feels like I am being watched. I looked around, but no one. Weird. I shrugged it off for now. I just want to enjoy the rest of the day.

We all had a lot of fun. Telling each other jokes, drinking some beer and eating pizza. Felix and Changbin looking very close.

"May I ask something?" Jeongin asked.

"Sure, go on," everyone said.

"Are you and Felix dating?" He asked Changbin. Felix then began to blush, looking like a tomato. They looked at each other and nod.

"It's been 4 months now," Changbin answered. Everyone trying to look shocked. They always looked like two love birds together. Everyone would have guessed they were dating.

The odd feeling came back. Is someone really following me? Bangchan noticed my behavior.

"You okay?" He asked, looking worried. As honest as I am I told the truth.

"It feels like someone it watching me," I said.

"It's okay, we will protect you. Don't be worried, yeah?" He said. I nod.

"Thanks," I said smiling.

~~

We were done eating, so we waved each other a goodbye and went home.

I was walking on the streets, when suddenly the negative feeling came back. This time I could hear footsteps behind me. I pick up my pace and began to run as fast as I could. I didn't dare to look back.

I eventually got away from that creep. If I didn't run, I probably wouldn't have got to lay down on my bed ever again. You understand, my bed is my comfort place.

I was ready to fall asleep, when I got a message. I opened it. It's from an unknown number.

'I will get you soon, princess~ Can't wait.'