Chapter 2

7:00 am

I woke up by my alarm ringing. I turned it off. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put on my work clothes, or you can say casual clothes. I don't wear dress clothes as I find it uncomfortable. I only wear it at events and such.

I can not eat breakfast either. I didn't buy food yesterday. Looks like I have to eat with my coworkers.

~~

I arrived to the police station. Walking in I got greeted by many strangers. I am well known by people, so many will most likely recognize me.

I knocked on the door and opened it. There I saw all my future coworkers. No, I can call them my new coworkers.

"Hey, I am Choi Melinda. I will from now on be working together with you guys. Let's work hard and stay healthy together!" I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you! Let me introduce myself too. I'm Bangchan. I am the boss here, but you can comfortably call me by my name," the guy named Bangchan said.

"Hey, I am Kim Seungmin, let's get along well," the guy named Seungmin said.

"I'm Changbin. How you doing?" Changbin said.

"I'm doing fine," I said smiling. He looks like the funny type.

"Hehe. I am Jeongin, let's be best friends!" The boy said. He looks like a baby. Is he the youngest?

"Hey! I am Lee Felix! I'm from Australia, but I've lived here here for some years now, let's get along well!" Felix said. His smile is so bright. Looking like a sunshine.

"Now that we all have introduced each other, let's show her how long we've come with our investigation," Bangchan said.

They introduced me to the serial killing case. How the body's were found and such.

"This serial killer is insane. From how the body's were found it's most likely the murder feels pleasure from killing and torturing it's victim. And how he took pictures of them," I said.

"And how come there are only 2 male victims?" I asked, looking at them. They looked somehow sad.

"He used to work with us.." Felix said.

"Oh, sorry," I said.

"No, it's okay," He said.

If we exclude the male victims, there were only female ones. All were found naked. Some were found buried, while some were found with hundreds of stab marks. Their legs and arms were tied up. One more thing, they were raped too.
I feel bad for the victims. They must have been scared to death.

"The recent murder happened two days ago, here is the document," Seungmin said and gave me the papers.

~~

Victim name: Rosie Kim and Hwang Hyunjin.

How the victims were found: (crime photos)

- Rosie Kim found naked with red marks and bruises and loads of stab marks all over her body. Tied with cuffs to the bed.
- Hwang Hyunjin found with stab marks.

~~

There are two male victims. Not just one.

"Where were they found? The address," I asked.

"They were found at ***********," Jeongin answered.

"Do you know the owner of the house?" I asked.

"We have tried to find the owner, but there is nothing," Changbin said. That's weird. I nod, understanding.

"Let's end it here, we will continue tomorrow," Bangchan said. Everyone packed their things and left, so did I.

As hungry as I am I went to the nearest convenience store. I payed for a box of ramen noodle that I could eat now, and some food for later.
I sat down on the chair and started eating the ramen noodle.

A boy sat down some seats away from me. He looked breathtaking beautiful. His pure eyes, plump lips and his perfect looking nose.

I then realized how I've been admiring him for too long. He will probably think I'm some kind of creep. I decided to just finish eating my ramen and go home to sleep.

I then went home and fell asleep.