Chapter 14

End of Flashback

Melinda POV

"And that's how we ended up here," he said.

"Now, do you want to experience what your mom has gone through or worse?"

Seungmin POV

After Melinda's phone got turned off, we rushed to her house only to find some pancakes. The pancakes had sleeping pills in it. We are now currently searching for her.

Felix came running to the team.

"I just found this out," he said as he showed us the PC screen. There Minho's body is confirmed to match 100% the serial killer's.

"Good job, mate," Bangchan said.

Back to Melinda POV

I am currently running for my life. Some minutes ago he tried to rape me in front of my mom. I disobeyed his words and he got angry. Like really angry. I didn't think about what he can do when he gets indignant. I should of just obeyed him. I couldn't do anything as I was stuck on the metal table. He brought out a cleaver from the bag that was on the table besides me and said.

"This is why you shouldn't disobey me kitten." And with that he cut off every part of my mom's body. Her legs, her arms, her fingers and even her head. Her stomach was cut open. I cried nonstop. My mom is now dead. She was my everything. She meant the world to me. And she is dead. I couldn't stop crying.

"Looks like I have to answer your question instead," he said. He then told me what business they had. That she saw him murder his parents. So he was guilty, unlike what Seungmin told me.

"Why did you murder them?" I asked, still crying after what he did.

"They were to loud. It got irritating, so I killed them. I found myself smiling afterwards," he confessed. He looked serious for a moment, but it didn't last long. His smile returned.

He let me off the metal table. What is he pondering now?

"I will give you 20 seconds to run," he said.

1...

2...

3...

I had no other chance, I just had to run. Get as far away as possible from that monster. I am now in the mountains. As my mom experienced. Someone whistling while chasing you from behind. This is the most traumatizing incident that I've been through my whole life. I've been chased down by many serial killers in London, but this one is something else. He is the first ever serial killer to make me fear for my life. He is on a whole other level.

As clumsy as I am I tripped over a stone and fell on the ground. The whistling got louder and louder. I tried getting up but I sprained my ankle. Typical right? I was about to crawl behind a big rock, but that's when a foot pressed down on my sprained ankle, making me scream. He chuckled.

"You probably don't feel pleasure, but I do," he said, still chuckling. He crouched, so that he could get closer to me. He started me up and down for some seconds.

"Fuck. I can't wait," he said and got on top on me. He started kissing me on the neck. I tried pushing him off, but he's to strong. He suddenly stopped and brought out a syringe.

"What's t-that?" I asked scared. I hate syringes. I have since I was a kid. No special reason, I just feared them.

"This? This makes your body feel enormous pain. As if you're being stabbed hundreds of times. Trust me, it will feel amazing," he said and pressed everything inside me. His saying was true. It felt like I was being stabbed hundreds of times. I screamed in pain, my body almost vibrating because of how fast I'm shaking. Blood splattered out of my mouth. For Minho. He looked satisfied, smiling like the psycho he is. Still sitting on top of me.

"Hands up!" I heard someone yell. It's my team. They are her to save me. They better hurry. I'm dying.