Chapter 2

I woke up and the first thing i did was to message my boyfriend to tell him that i am awake. It's a part of my routine.

I then got a reply from my baby saying 'wanna hang out today?' And of course I wanted to hang out, so I replied so.

He then said that he will come pick me up at 8:00 am which is in 15 minutes.

I then chose some clothes and took a fast shower. I brushed my teeth and did my skincare. I don't use makeup because I think you look prettier or more natural without.
I then walked downstairs and played some games on my phone while I was waiting for him.

Some minutes later he arrived. I ran excitedly to his car and jumped in.

"You look happy," he said and smiled.

"I am just very excited," I said with a big smile and clapped my hands in excitement. He chuckled at my cuteness.
We then drove off to the city, which was only about 5 minutes away.

When we arrived there was something that caught my eye. An ice cream cart. Minho followed my gaze and understood immediately what I was really craving for.

"Want ice cream? Let's go," he said, making me happy.

"What flavor do you want? I can pay for it," he said.

"I want the strawberry one!" I said sounding like a little kid.

"Here is your strawberry ice cream," the ice cream man said and handed me the ice cream.

"Thank you!" I said and took a small bite of it.

"Is it good?" He asked and intertwined our hands.

"It is!" I answered and planted a little kiss on his cheek, making him smile.

We then wandered around the city. I got to buy some clothes and some food. I suddenly felt hungry and Minho noticed that.

"You hungry? I know a coffeeshop nearby," he said.

"Sure, let's go there," I said.

We arrived to the coffeeshop. We both ordered a coffee and a piece of cake. I liked it here. It's so relaxing with the music in the background and the scent of coffee.

All of a sudden I got a phone call. Without checking the number I answered it.

"Hello, is this Rosie Kim?" I heard an unfamiliar mans voice.

"Yes, this is me, who is this?" I answered confused.

"It's the police. We found your mother Mrs. Maria dead at her apartment this morning," the man said. I felt my heart sink. My phone fell out of my hands.
I then rushed out of the coffeeshop leaving my phone behind me. I stopped the taxi that was coming my way and got inside it.

"Please drive me to *********," I said to the taxidriver.

______________________________________

Minho POV

I took a sip of my coffee while listening to the music that was playing in the background.
I look at Rosie as soon as I heard she got a phone call.

She suddenly dropped her phone and rushed out of the coffeeshop. What happened?

Then the news came on.

"A woman in her late 40's was found dead this morning. The police says it's related to the other recent murders. Please stay safe everyone, my name is Kim Seokjin."

I took another sip of my coffee and grinned for myself.

"That's why you rushed out all of a sudden," I said and chuckled.

______________________________________

Back to Rosie POV

I got out of the taxi and ran towards my moms house. There were already many reporters here. I pushed myself through the crowd.

"You can't visit the crime scene," an officer said as he was blocking the crime scene from the reporters.

"I am the victims family," I said and the officer let me in.

There I saw my mom laying on the floor, blood surrounding her body. I fell down to the ground and burst out crying.

"MOM!" I screamed, tears falling nonstop as they were carrying the body out of the house.

"Who are you?" An familiar voice asked me. I guess it's the man who talked to me on the phone.

"I am t-the victims d-daughter," I said sobbing.

"Sorry for your loss, but you will have to come with us," he said and I nod, understanding why I had to come with them.

______________________________________

Minho POV

I arrived at the crime scene and saw many reporters. Suddenly I heard a scream.

"MOM!" It's Rosie. I walked calmly through the reporters and saw Rosie crying her eyes out.

I smiled feeling satisfied. This is exciting and a lot of fun. Can't wait for her reaction when she finds out I am the killer. I chuckled feeling joy spreading around my body.

I then walked back to the car and followed the police car as I know Rosie is going to be asked questions.