Twilight the kings part 2 

Modern

As the door was pushed open you saw jane walk in with 2 vampires and a human as Felix and Demetri walked behind them. As the door was shut you stood next to Aro and watched the scene take place.

As Aro was talking to Edward you kept looking at the strange human see looked like somebody but who you thought. as Marcus was holding your hand looking at you like something was wrong you looked back at the girl with interest.

As Jane tried to make Bella In pain Aro clapped his hands impressed by her.

"What will I do with you now" aro spoke

"You know what your going to do aro" Marcus said annoyed at Aro.

As you stepped closer to the girl Edward was nervous to see you so close to his blood singer. Then it hit you she looked like Mary your sister she had married A rich Earl back way before your carriage was attacked.

"You look so much like her" you spoke stroking her check as aro looked confused by the situation

"Who my dear" caius asked now interested by this girl as his wife was stroking this random humans cheek.

"Mary she much be of Mary's descendants which means she is also mine" you were shocked you had never met anybody of your descendants before not until Bella she much be that last one that was alive.

"Well this is indeed interesting my dear" Marcus spoke.

As aro gave them the all clear but not without turning her she smiled at you as she left you did the same back as dinner came through the door.

In the Library

"The swan girl is of your lineage" caius spoke hate on his voice.

"Well my sisters" you spoke as you picked up your diary for the 1500s reading back and forth of Mary and your time together as children.

"It's interesting all you and your family had gifts some were already shown but not all" Marcus said as aro met his eye.

"Do you think she is the same as Mary you said you could never read see her bonds either" you told him putting your diary down. As you sat on caius lap.

"It's possible, many vampires with gifts have also family members with gifts to" Aro said as he leaned back in his chair.