Orc "the taken"

As it was nearly time for the orcs to come and steal the woman of the village it wasn't always like this since the king had lost the war every years orcs would come and steal away the best looking woman in the village and breed with them many of your sisters were already taken.

As you heard the horn your father hid you in his bedroom as the orcs came into peoples homes destroying them trying to find female woman to take.

You heard your father telling them he had no children left because of them as you heard him scream the door flew open and in cake a massive older orc looking at you as you stood still not moving he came checking you out once he was done he threw you over his shoulder as you screamed.

You saw your father on the ground knocked out you cried and cried but it was no use you were his now.

As the orcs carried the woman back you saw that they had tents made of hide and leather as he put you down inside the tent you could y believe have beautiful it really was.

"Do you like it" he asked shy.

"It's beautiful..what's your name" you asked him

"Durtan"

"Y/n" you smiled

"Uncle" you heard.

As you quickly looked you saw a orc coming but you could tell he was different from the others he looked like the chieftain of the clan.

"So this is your human pretty" he smirked at his uncle as he hit him over the head laughing at him you could see that these two had a strong bond with each other.

"come on wife I will some you around and show you to the woman of the tribe my mother" He held his hand out as you took it

"Be careful she is fiery she even scares me still after 21 years" durtan rolled his eyes as you walked with him up to an tent in the Middlesex everything