Centaur the slave

(Medieval)

Since your family were slaves a lot of young girls were handed to male centaurs for coins and one female human could have up to 10 male Centaurs in a herd. You were also bred for that today you were going to meet a male Centaur and also his herd of males but A lot of woman slaves were also waiting and hoping not to be picked.

As you were standing at the front of the line you saw many males look at you with lust until one male came out of the blue he looked a lot older then the other males and all the male Centaur bowed to him.
"Sorry for my sons" he apologised to the masters.

As he trotted over he held every girls head up and looked into there eyes and he came to you and lifted your head he smirked.

"This one" he smiled his son were grinning for ear to ear getting excited to meet there new bride and hopefully the mother of their children. You knew that male Centaur lived together but they must be related somehow to start their own herd.

As the master told him your name and told him what you were a high coin slave the Centaur didn't care about a word he said but let him continue what he was saying.

As the meeting was over you climbed on top of him and he rode back home with his sons following close behind.

as you got into the woods you noticed a camp full of wooden tents as Centaur stopped you climbed down knowing this was where you are going to live now.

"So i wonder who gets to breed first"  you heard one of the male Centaurs whispering to his brother. As the bigger male grabbed your hand he pulled you inside the tent.

You were surprised to see it was beautiful it had a bed and everything but you knew he only had that for you. He smiled when he saw your face.

"Sorry about my sons sometimes they don't have manners" he apologised knowing you were young and scared.

"You are my and my sons female it is are job to protect you now" he told you whispering into your ear

"Iknow" you smiled liking this male Centaur

"You must know soon you will be mating with one of us probably will be me" he told you laughing as he Heard his sons morning and groaning for the outside.

"When you say probably what do you mean" you asked him getting confused.

"Well my sons and I will fight who every wins will get to breed with you that's how life is for Centaurs" he told you as you sat down on the bed.

One of the young boys who looked to be 18 Poked his head in.

"Hello pretty human girl" he smiled at you flashing a white smile you giggled when his father pushed his head out of then tent door. maybe the Centaurs weren't really bad people how the masters had made  out.

 maybe the Centaurs weren't really bad people how the masters had made  out