Dragon the sacrifice

(Medieval)
(Requested by thecjcldssorceress)

As you heard the village chanting to the gods you screamed hoping for somebody to help but nobody cared. As a child you were always the outcasted of your village and now it came to show that nobody liked you and wanted you dead.

As the sacrifice was about to start a roar come out of the dark black sky everybody stopped and looked up noticing something. Screams could be heard as the people ran as the fire spread around them you screamed hoping for somebody to let you lose of the rope but people were to scared and ran into the woods for cover as you felt yourself be lifted up you saw a dragon had caught you and was taking you back to his liar probably going to be dinner.

As he dropped you onto his nest you screamed out in pain as your hands were burnt because of the rope when he transformed back into his human form you were shocked his was good looking compared to his dragon form which scared you.

"You alright pretty thing" he asked sweetly smiling at you. You nodded your head but were very cautious since he could eat you any minute. As he grabbed a bowl her brought it to you and gave you some food and water which shocked you.

"I give you a choice human 1 you can leave and start a new life in a different village or  2you will become my precious mate" he smiled like it's normal. Omg he was the god that everybody talked about.

"Can I give you a chance" you asked scared of his answer. He smiled nodding and cuddling next to you trying to win you over probably.

"Fine human" he said to you snoring as his fell in a deep sleep.

(Months later)
As months flew by you and your dragon pal had been getting closer the second month you had agreed to be his mate. You had fallen in love with the dragon whose name was night.