Naga camping trip

"modern"

As you and your school classmates were camping in the woods you set up the tent and the rest of the boys did the camp fire and started to collect wood. As the popular girls just stood around complaining about no Service or wi-Fi what did they think camping was.

Your friend Maggie was smiling at you from the distance. You smiled back until a big scream was heard.

The girls screamed scared wondering what it was. As you ignored it you build the tent and you ana Maggie went in to going to sleep as it was night fall the fire was still going outside.

Maggie was listening to the popular girls talking about the boys worrying about them as they had not returned.

As dark kept coming closer you had turned the light of in the tent but were still scared. Next minute one of the girls Megan

"What the fuck is that" she screamed as the girls screamed something jumped out for the shadows you and Maggie could see the Shadow through the tent.

As you both stayed quiet you could hear the creature swallow the popular girls hole. Wtf was this thing

As the creature was eating Maggie stupid phone decided to play telling her to wake up. The creature stopped up you could hear it slivering to the tent as you both held your breath it started shaking the tent ripping it in two.

Maggie fell out onto the ground the creature looked like a snake he picked her up trying to eat her as you shouted

"Snake thing" it looked very shocked at you

"I am a Naga human" he snarled putting Maggie down she was shocked the creature could speak
As you and the creature we are having a mouth battle.

"I like you both" he smiled picking you both up taking you somewhere you didn't know.

As he dropped you both onto the floor you looked to be in a cave. Maggie was crying her eyes out as you stared up at the Naga as he liked to be called.

"What do you want with us" you Asked him as he sat down With his large tail next to you.

"Well beautiful you are going to be my wife including what ever her name is" he snarled making Maggie cry even worse he laughed as she did.

"Since not many naga have females around here I will have to breed with you two" he smiled getting excited thinking about it.

"Please her not me" Maggie screamed thanks Maggie you thought.

"Nice friend you have" he told you laughing he came over to you both picking you up in his huge arms and tail wrapped around you so that you couldn't escape.

Great now you were married to a Naga you Didn't even knew existed