The predator (the experiment)

" modern"
As you were in the put in the forest like room you screamed on the glass to get out. As you looked around you could see it looked like you were at the zoo in a snake exhibit.

What creeped you out was that you kept hearing clicking sound but you couldn't see anything why would somebody put you in here.

As something ran past you. You screamed scared shitless. As the clicking came closer you ran into the forest like area into a little pond area which was beautiful as you were drinking you looked into the water to see something behind you. You turned around quickly and noticed it was the experiment that the scientists were talking about they called this thing the predator.

As he was going to kill you he stopped looking down your body which made you realise you had no clothing on the bastards.

"Please don't hurt me" you pleaded to him. He started clicking and you could tell he was smiling.
He grabbed onto you and tossed you over his shoulder.

As he dropped you off in a cave you could see cameras everywhere including inside the cave they were watching what he was going to do to you.

He started checking you out from where he stood chuckling as you smacked his hands away from your breast.

As he found this thing on the floor he typed something into it and it spoke English.

"Not going to hurt you what is your name human" he typed.

"Y/n what are you going to do to me" you sled him scared

"What they want a hybrid" he frowned knowing he didn't have a choice in the matter.

"OMG you mean" you jumbled your words

"Yes human breed" he smirked coming closer to you as you told  him to back off he didn't listen and came next to you to cuddle.

"Don't worry I will get this out of here" he whispered into your ear.