Avatar navi Pandora

" modern"
as you ran ran trying to get away from your own people you found yourself lost and didn't know where to go. As you stood looking around you felt something's eyes on you.

The a figure jump down scaring the life out of you. He was a Navi as you stared at him wondering what he was going to do to you.

"Come" he told you as you followed him you found your self in a cave as he walked into it everything lit up. You saw what must be a bed but how come he was on his own.

"Why are you alone" you asked him. He looked at you knowing what you see saying

"I killed many humans so my tribe kicked me out for it" he told you looking into Your eyes as he sat down eating some kind of fruit.

"Why are people after you" he asked it was strange how good at English he actually was.

"I was born on Pandora but my parents were killed for creating me" You told Him. Every since you
Were born here on pandora for some Reason you didn't need mask to go out and explore the planet. As you looked more at navi he was different but deep inside you could tell he had a temper.

He was very good looking and didn't understand that humans had different life's and privacy. As he was about to take his bottom clothing off you screamed and covered your eyes.

"What's wrong human" you opened you Eyes to see his junk and pointed to it. He turned his head to the side confused

"You never seen one.. before that's why little human" he laughed as he figured it out. As he bent down to your face he whispered

"Don't worry you will love it inside of You" as he said it your face blushed and he laughed