Selkie the betrayal

(modern)
You loved to explore as you and you best friend harper went to the seaside she showed you an cave that happened to be in the near her house as you both went you could see no fish or birds which was strange for this time of year.

As she urged you to follow her into the cave at first you were unsure but went with it anyway and walked it. It was very damp but the water was so clearly as she urged you to go on. You did stupid mistake.

As she literally pushed you into the water you screamed as something dragged you under as your friend smiled and clapped as you went under and you woke you saw a man with jet back hair watching you what got you was the massive tail. He smiled asking you to come over to him when you didn't he grabbed your ankle dragging you towards him.

"Hello beautiful" he kissed the side of your head. You looked at him and his tail in shock

"Your friend told me you were going to be beautiful and she also told me a little Secret that you are very fertile" he smirked at you still holding you into his grip. Omg harper was behind this all she was planning you to get captured by this man the bitch.

"Since a lot of us were killed by hunters years ago only a few of us survived as my one family were murdered Harper's family raised me as their own until I became sexually mature and found this place. Harper knew I needed a wife and  lucky you she picked you." He told you what even was he you thought to yourself until it hit you he was an male  Selkie.

"Sorry but I can't have your offspring I don't even know you" he smiled when you said this

"Don't worry are season is a month away plenty of time to get to know each other better" he smirked at you. 

Shit in a month time you could be pregnant with his Selkie offspring. well what a day at the beach you thought.