Female Wendigo x male wendigo (the female baby maker)

As you had just given birth to your forth victims baby as you found human men you would keep them as your sex slaves until you got pregnant and then you ate them and raised the child on your own it was very common for a female wendigo to do this.

Many males would accept the other males offspring as their own since the fathers were dead and human many children came out weak because of the human gene but the woman had their duty to play as so did the males of the nest.

Females in wendigos make their own nests and homes for their families to live in as the males hunted and kept the family safe from other predators such as the naga and other wendigos. The females were the queens as the male was only the breeder for the females.

As your mother had taught you when a male comes make him breed with and make the Colony thrive.
As many males brought brothers and cousins males to join the colony many females would have up to 20 children in there colony. Many males would bring the female human males if the female wasn't ready to breed with them so instead she would keep breeding with the human until she was soon pregnant with his offspring many humans never saw the birth of their own child or even knew the female was pregnant.

As you had already 4 children you had met a fully grown sexual mature male who had many brothers as he was the oldest he was in change or bossing them around but he only had one purpose with you and that was to make more of your own kind many wendigos were dieing out since the Naga population was getting very high. You had 4 daughters and 3 of them were triplets and the other a newborn.

As the male arrived back at the cave with his 3 brothers All of them saw your daughters and your newborn. One of the males came closer checking the baby out. You watched his ever move not trusting him yet.

As the other males went inside your nest all of them nuzzled up to you licking your chest and neck this was the males showing affection for you. As you let them your 3 daughters came closer never seeing a male wendigo before as the girls came closer the brothers all turned quickly probably never seen child before.

Many males would never have seen a child or a baby before only when they met a female with children or had their own.