Monster under the bed

"requested by TheCJCLDSSorcerss"

"modern"

Work was so Boring your boss had let you go home early since all you work was complete and she knew about you about your ex boyfriend. You and your boyfriend were planning to start a life and family but he had cheated on you with your best friend the worst thing is that when They hooked up it was on your birthday as you found out from one of your other friends you had broken it off with him since he had also gotten her pregnant.

As you got home it was already 6:50 you went upstairs and took a long nice shower. As you Kept hearing something bang you stopped creeping into the bedroom as you screamed you saw something like a shadow

"Calm down Christ woman you always was a screamer" you remembered the voice but from where. Then it hit you it was your best friend the shadow monster

"Shadow" you asked as he nodded and opened his 6 eyes. You ran and hugged him like never before he always hugged you back knowing how depressed you were.

As you looked down you smiled at the food on the table and the movie playing on the tv bless him you thought.

"I kind of wanted to do something nice for you" you
Smiled at him and sat down together eating and watching the film.

"Why do this for me" you asked looking into his 6 eyes. He looked scared of telling you for some reason.

"I...love you and it hurt seeing you With that boy" he told you honestly which you Couldn't believe.

"I always have even when you were 16 but I always vowed I would try and make you happy even if you were with somebody else." You teared up as he said all this to you

"Let's take it slow and see how it goes" You smiled telling him. He was shocked you felt the same way as him. He nodded kissing you deeply. Maybe it was a good thing your ex cheated on you now you have somebody even better.

 Maybe it was a good thing your ex cheated on you now you have somebody even better