Naga (half naga half human part 2)

As days quickly turned into weeks you and the male naga had mated over 50 times it was starting to get on your nerves mating season had stopped a week ago but the male was determined to get you full of his clutch of eggs. As you began to swell a few months later the male naga who's name was lucien was getting his new nest ready for when the little eggs arrived.

As he was building most of the time you had to do most of the hunting for you both even though you didn't really like him you had a duty as a female to bring food for you and your mate. When the eggs were here you would stay with them and the males would go hunting for food. 

When the little ones hatched the mate would stay until 1 year old and then would leave the offspring to the mother as she still provided for the family and her little ones. The male would only visit when the female was back in heat or the children were ready to learn to hunt and fight the mother usually learnt her daughters to hunt and provide the nest with food but also when they had young siblings the girls would help until they became of age to leave the nest and find a mate. It was life for the naga females some females could have up to 6 mates but it was very rare but the males all had to be brothers usually males protect the nest from unwanted males or young males looking for somewhere to start their own families but many males would come looking for young females to breed it didn't matter how old you were if you started bleeding you Were ready to mate  this is why is why a lot of brothers stay together to protect their daughters.

As naga were pregnant 2 Months you had given birth to 3 beautiful little white eggs all healthy and fertile.
As you had stayed at the nest for weeks it was soon time for them to hatch you both watched as the eggs moved around one of the little Ones was already trying to break out of its shell which you laughed at that one was going to give me trouble you thought.

"It's nearly time" you smiled knowing soon that you were going to have 3 little ones of your own