Selkie the betrayal part 2

(Modern)

As the betrayal sank in months later you had forgive you friend and were in love with this selkie whose name was Leo.

You had been intimate along time and now you just had your Fourth child with him. Your first son he looked exactly like you which you smiled at since all your daughters looked like there father.

He still had a tail but looked like you In his little features. Leo was a very good father teaching his children to hunt and also learn the ropes of life to them. Every since Noah your son was born he had been trying to get you pregnant again which you refused until along time from now your daughters were always in and out of the cave together you two oldest twins were called Vera and alma. Your middle daughter the most naughty was called mercy and the youngest who was only 2 was Called hazel after your friend who had betrayed you. You really liked her for making you meet Leo and having his children.

As life moved on you couldn't wait till your children had their own children to look after. It was just waiting for hazels daughter Stella to age up now and meet a girl who could be good for your son Noah.

 It was just waiting for hazels daughter Stella to age up now and meet a girl who could be good for your son Noah