(Naga guardian)

Requested by (TheCJCLDSSorcess)

You couldn't be more board then what you were now you knew that many people would die to be in the Amazon rainforest but your Guide had kept going missing time to time as you heard one girl yell "run"
Nobody did which now you wished you did. As this giant snake came out of nowhere eating one of the girls you all ran going into different Directions but your Mistake you looked back as he ate the last of your class mates.

Now the snake had its eye on you. You had ran like never before he licked his lips liking the Chase. But soon more turned up they looked so alike.

Only the way she could escape was to jump into the river down below. You didn't have time to think before you jumped in losing consciousness.

As you slowly opened your eyes you could see you were in a cave and oh shit not another one...

"Shhhh it's ok" he came into your face trying to calm you down. You were shocked why hasn't he eaten you. You looked down to notice that his tail was different colour.

"What happend to you" he asked as you started explaining what had happened. He nodded understanding everything that was being said.

"Brothers they kill for sport not food but if they know you are here you are screwed" he told you as you thought back that's why they had the same colour tails and looked so alike.

"The only way I know how to protect you is to breed And clam you as my mate. We can't harm any woman when they are mated to a male or you become a slave your choice." he told you as you were stunned. You wouldn't see your family or friends again maybe this was a new life for you.

But first how the hell did he make lemonade. He smiled when he saw you looking. As he showed you,you coped his movements and soon Enough you had make lemonade.

What were you going to choose.??