26. Real Life

(A/n; This isn't really going to be talked about but Lydia talked to Chase and figured everything out and are basically friends only but of course it's a little awkward. Also Lydia is still in the Hype House.)

~~~~~~~~~

Lydia has definitely been dealing with a lot of drama and emotions for about a month now

Lydia has definitely been dealing with a lot of drama and emotions for about a month now. First she confessed she was in love with Chase only to be friend zoned, she is on bad terms with Carli and Dixie, and now she is being dragged into drama dealing with Nessa, Mads, Josh, and Jaden.

She's friends with all of them, but of course she has been through a lot with Josh and decided to help him the most and give him any advice that he needed.

She has been staying with him at his place for about three weeks now in separate rooms of course and just making sure that he is doing okay.

She honestly thought the drama was starting to go away offline at least, but Mads being her jealous self decided to bring it to social media by making an edit of Jaden and Nessa.

That of course blew way out of proportion and everyone is basically getting hate and taking sides. Josh talked about it on his podcast and it stopped for a minute, but tonight the podcast Mads was a guest on she decided that it was a good idea to talk the situation even more and even about things from months ago only bringing Chase and Lydia in the drama.

"I should of listened to Lydia when she said not to trust Nessa. Lydia was in love with Chase for the longest and they had their fair share of moments and you know who ruined that? Nessa Barrett. She hooked up with Chase and ruined it for Lydia. But Lydia deserved it as she ruined Charli and Chase's relationship the first time."

Lydia glared at her phone as she was watching a video clip that was released of Mads spilling the tea on the podcast that is about to be released. She couldn't believe this girl and how she was causing so much drama just because her toxic relationship was coming to an end.

Lydia shut her phone off and walked out of the guest room she was staying in and walked towards a very familiar room before knocking.

"Come in!"

Lydia heard a soft answer causing her to open the door to see her best friend laying on his bed covered in blankets with his phone in his right hand and a stress ball in his left hand.

Lydia sighed quietly before walking over to his bed and slowly laid beside Josh resting her chin on his shoulder.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Lydia asked softly.

Josh shook his head and continued squeezing the stress ball that was in his hand causing Lydia to look down at it.

Lydia slowly made contact with the ball and put it next to her replacing the stress ball with her own hand.

Josh's breathing stopped for a moment before continuing. He shut his phone off and turn to face towards his best friend giving her a small smile while giving her hand a squeeze.

"When you're ready to talk I'll be here Josh." Lydia gave the boy a smile before closing her eyes and soon enough she fell asleep.

[ not edited]