18. Episode 4 - Lydia Reed

Lydia's outfit above

"Episode three BFFs and I don't know how you pulled this off, Josh

"Episode three BFFs and I don't know how you pulled this off, Josh. First we had Nessa your ex and now we have Lydia your ex." Dave Portnoy started the podcast off.

Josh laughed and slightly got red at how blunt Dave was already being.

"Welcome Lydia Reed. Is this awkward being around you ex?" Dave asked.

Lydia laughed as she expected him to ask questions like this. "No not at all. I love Josh even if we don't spend that much time together anymore. We're basically those best friends who don't talk to each other for a period of time and as soon as we're together it's like nothing change and nothing is awkward or different."

"How about you Josh? Is it awkward being around Nessa 2.0?" Dave questioned.

Josh laughed at the Nessa part before answering his question. "Nah she's one of the bros and plus I think she's dating Chase."

Lydia gasped at Josh's words and punched his arm playfully. "You idiot! I've already explained that Chase is like a brother to me."

"Didn't Bryce say that about Addison and now look at them." Dave pointed out.

"And I'm pretty sure Dixie said that about Noah and now they're dating." Josh mentioned.

"Like I said a million times Chase and I are just best friends and not the type of best friends that the sway boys always say." Lydia used her fingers to put "best friends" in quotation marks.

Josh and Dave both laughed at Lydia's explanation knowing that all the sway boys at one point said "we're just best friends" to the Hollywood Fix at least once.

"Do you believe that Chase can dress? I feel-"

Lydia scoffed at Dave interrupting him from talking. "Are you kidding me? Not to be harsh or anything, but Chase is literally one of the best dressed social media stars. People just like hating on him because it's a trend and has always been a trend. I mean look at Josh he's wearing a cut up tank top and shorts. Out of Chase and Josh who's best dressed?"

"I'll answer. It's Chase." Lydia finished her small rant and crossed her arms across her chest.

Dave nodded and tried to hold in his laugh, but let it all out making Josh and Lydia give each other a look.

"Yeah sure. Maybe he should try and look at a few magazines to get some tips." Dave joked, but all Lydia did was glare at the man.

"I'm really glad that you agreed to come on this podcast even though you probably hate me. But I need to point out that you and Nessa are literally twins."

"I don't agree at all." Josh said as soon as those words left Dave's mouth.

"I think we have similarities, but we're not the same." Lydia answered.

"Was your song Selfish about Josh?" Dave asked.

"Woah!" Josh laughed at the sudden change in topics.

"If I'm being honest yes it is about Josh, but I wrote that song years ago and finally decided to share it with the world. It was very hard to do but I'm glad I did it." Lydia explained.