73. Facetime

Lydia laughed loudly when Chase answered her FaceTime call and his face was stuffed with cereal

"Hey." Chase muffled before swallowing the food in his mouth and smile at the girl on his screen.

"You look beautiful." Chase complimented after a few seconds in silence.

Lydia smiled softly and looks down which caused Chase to sit up.

"Is everything okay?" Chase asked concerned.

"Yeah. ." Lydia trailed off.

All that was running through her mind is all the mistakes that she made with Jaden. She didn't know what to do.

"I just miss you."

Chase sighed in relief that she was okay. "Don't worry Lyds, I'll see you in a week. And I'll call you everyday."

Lydia mentally cringed when Chase called her 'Lyds.'

She bit the inside of her lip. "I just need to see you right now." Lydia started to tear up which only worried Chase.

"Woah, Lydia what's wrong?" Chase knew something was wrong and her crying only confirmed he was right.

"I- it's hard to explain." Lydia whipped her eyes before her tears could fall. "I think I should just go home. I'm going to cancel my shows."

"No. No, Lydia. Don't be crazy." Chase tried to reason. "These shows are good for you and if you cancel your shows, fans won't be happy."

"Why does that matter if I'm not happy." Lydia let with frustration.

Chase paused. He wasn't quite sure what to say. "Just think about it Lydia."

Lydia looked at Chase and after a few minutes she nodded her head slowly. "Fine."

"I have to go. ." Chase spoke softly. "Try to get some sleep, okay?"

Lydia nodded her head once again. "Bye."

Before Chase could say anything else, Lydia hung up her phone.