41. Real Life

Random 🧃 You want to cometo the studio tonight?

Random 🧃
You want to come
to the studio tonight?

Lydia R.
That was a one time
thing...

Random 🧃
Oh, come on Lydia.
You can't deny you didn't
have fun.

Lydia R.
I can't. . I shouldn't
even be talking to you.

Random 🧃
But you are... You
wouldn't be talking to me
still, if you didn't want too.

Lydia R.
Read
two minutes ago...

"Are you ready?"

Lydia looked up from her phone and quickly turned it off before standing up and putting it in her back pocket.

"Ready!" Lydia smiled at Mads before following her out the front door of her apartment.

"We haven't hung out in forever." Mads brought up as they walked towards the blondes car.

The last time the two girls spoke was before all the drama with Nessa and Jaden went down. Lydia met Mads through Nessa and Josh, so after they all stopped hanging out, Lydia did the same.

"Yeah it's crazy." Lydia laughed softly as she got in the passenger seat of the girls car.

"I know I shouldn't be bringing this up, but are Nessa and Josh talking again?" Mads questioned out of curiosity.

Lydia paused as she glanced over at Mads wondering if she was being serious. "Um... I don't know. Josh hasn't really said anything."

"Oh." Mads trailed off before staring her car and began driving to the restaurant they were planning to eat at.

"Why?" Lydia asked after about five minutes of silence.

"Just wondering." Mads said quickly as she pressed the on button for the radio.

Lydia stared at the side of Mads head as the blonde was paying attention to the road and then looked away out her window thinking. .