16. Real Life + Instagram DM

"Just DM him Lyd!" Chase exclaimed as he walked into his room along with Lydia who was just behind him

"I'm scared." Lydia pouted and jumped onto Chase's bed face first into a pillow.

Chase laughed slightly not understanding why she's only shy when she likes someone and not around anyone else.

"Come on Lydia. You deserve to be happy and god knows you deserve it. I think you should just text him a simple message and start from there." Chase informed Lydia on what he thought she should do as he sat down on his bed grabbing the pillow that Lydia's face was buried into.

Lydia sighed slightly knowing that Chase was right and turn her body to where her back was now on the bed and rested her head on Chase's side.

"You're right."

Lydia grabbed her phone from her pocket and searched up her crushes name before taking a deep breath and sending a message she might regret later on.

Lydia Reed
Hey how's it going?

"There I did it!" Lydia squealed as she tossed her phone across the room so she wouldn't check to see if he responded every five seconds.

Chase laughed at her reaction causing Lydia to roll her doe brown eyes at him and hit his arm playfully.

"It's not funny Chase Hudson!" Lydia exclaimed before grabbing a pillow and hit him with it.

That was the moment Chase stopped laughing making Lydia freeze in her spot.

Chase grabbed another pillow and jumped up from his bed which made Lydia yelp before rolling off the bed to the other side to get away from him.

"I'm sorry!" Lydia yelled as Chase began to run after her for a good three minutes until Lydia jumped onto the bed and before jumping on Chase's back.

"You're going down Lydia." Chase huffed out as he fell backwards onto his bed causing Lydia to get smushed.

"Okay okay! You win!" Lydia yelled with a laugh.

"When are you going to learn that you can't beat me?" Chase rose a brow with a grin causing Lydia to roll her eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Now come lay down and let's finish watching season 3 of The Vampire Diaries." Lydia laid back onto Chase's bed and watched as Chase joined her.

"I wouldn't know what to do without you Chase." Lydia whispered softly after about five minutes of silence.

Chase tore his eyes away from the tv and glanced down to see Lydia looking up at him already.

"I love you Lydia." Chase kissed Lydia's forehead as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"And I love you Chase." Lydia smiled softly before laying her head onto his chest and continued watching the show.

[ Not Edited ]