2. Imessage + Real Life

Josh 🥨
I hope you don't believe
I cheated on you

Lydia 🎼
What?

Josh 🥨
Have you seen ttr at all
today? I would tell you but
it would be easier to just look
there. Text me back when you
read it.

read at 12:58

Lydia 🎼
What the fuck!!! I missed all
that while watching Good Luck
Charlie?!

Josh 🥨
A few of the boys are
about to head over to the
house and talk to Chase
about the lies

Lydia 🎼
Well I'll talk to him
before you get here

Josh 🥨
Don't let him feed you lies
about our past relationship
I would never cheat on you
Lyd and I need you to know that
especially with Nessa.

Lydia 🎼
I believe you Josh
Now let me go talk to this
jackass

•••••••••••••

Lydia sighed as she threw her phone on the bed and thought about everything that was on tiktok room

She got up and walked out of her room and across the hall she took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

A few seconds later the door open to reveal Chase standing there looking like he hasn't had a wink of sleep in days as his eyes were red and his hair all messed up.

"What the hell happened? All this drama came from one kiss from Nessa and the next thing that happens is everyone spilling everyone's secrets?" Lydia asked as she walked into Chase's room and sat on his computer chair as he sat back on his bed.

Chase didn't say anything but shrug his shoulders and look down trying not to make eye contact.

Lydia rolled her eyes before getting up from the chair and sitting next to Chase causing him to look up.

"I don't hate you Chase. Everyone makes mistakes and you're just going to have to learn from them even though it's going to suck. But just know that your friends and family will help you get through this." Lydia said what she knew believed in as she has also made some stupid mistakes in the past and had to learn from them, so she was just giving him the same advice her moms gave to her.

Lydia smiled softly before grabbing Chase's hand and holding it to comfort him, but she didn't expect for him to start leaning in. This only made Lydia jump up from her spot.

"What the hell was that?!" Lydia exclaimed as she looked at Chase like he was crazy.

"I-I don't know. I'm sorry okay. I don't know why I did that. I won't ever do it again. I'm just freaking out because I didn't want any of this to happen and now my career is falling apart after one mistake. And your ex boyfriend and his friends are making is worse." Chase explained truthfully as he raked his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Woah, you can't blame Josh. You kissed Nessa and they only broke up like three weeks ago. Feelings don't go away that fast and he's probably hurt from that because he thought you guys were friends again. Also with Charli she liked you and you lead her on. You need to be responsible for your actions Chase and I'm telling you this because I'm your friend." Lydia explained as he tried blaming other people for what was happening.

Chase sighed and walked towards his door holding it open and signaling for Lydia to leave.

Lydia furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Chase open his door and signaled for her to leave.

"Please leave. I just want to be alone and think about things." Chase asked politely causing Lydia to nod her head.

"If you need anything you know where to find me." Lydia smiled softly before giving Chase a hug to which he left his hands to his sides before she pulled away and walked towards her room.