51. Tiktok Live

Lydia balanced her phone against a full water bottle and pressed the start live button on the TikTok app

As soon as the video started recording her, thousands of people started joining the live and filling it with comments, questions, and random things.

"Hi baby's!" Lydia exclaimed as she clasped her hands together and leaned closer, so she could start reading the comments.

@user1: whore

@user2: what color is the car?

@user3: she got a boob job

@user4: are you and Josh dating?!

@user5: you look hot as fuck

@user6: I think she got skinnier

@user7: where's Mads?

"Mads is on her way over for our annual movie night." Lydia responded to one of the questions that was asked.

"I just wanted to thank everyone for all the love and support on my music and I'm excited to announce I have more coming on the way in the upcoming months." Lydia informed.

@user8: YAYY

@user9: are you friends with Jaden

@user10; Josh made out with Nessa

@user11: can you spill the Josh and Nessa tea?

@user12: tell us about Josh and Nessa!

Lydia scoffed as she read through the comments which were filled with questions asking about Josh and Nessa.

"I don't know or care about the Josh and Nessa situation. They're adults and can do what they want even if they're making a stupid decision." Lydia almost shouted, but held herself back. She instantly regretted addressing the comments, but there were just so many that she couldn't help it.

"Josh is my best friend and I always want the best for him. I wish him happiness with Nessa if that's what he wants." Lydia sighed softly and smiled.

@user13: someone's jealous

@user14: woah...

@user15: haha now you look and sound desperate

@user16: fuck his ex-best friend and that will show him what he's missing!

@user17: awww you guys have the best friendship

@lydiareed ended her live.

A/n: I have a new book called 'Needy' if you like this book and you're looking for something else like it.