60. Real Life

"Honestly, I can't believe you!"

"I just feel like you keep continuing lying about everything. I feel so stupid for believing in you and for believing that you could never do anything to hurt me."

"God! I'm so fucking stupid. . ." Mads ranted to her best friend after rushing over to Lydia's apartment when she saw her instagram post.

"I'm so tired of getting yelled at." Lydia sighed as she rested her head against the wall she was standing by.

"Are you even listening to me?" Mads was growing frustrated with Lydia. She's been over for 15 minutes and feels like she's been talking to a wall.

"I'm listening Mads. ." Lydia trailed off as she glanced over at Mads, who was sitting on the edge of Lydia's bed.

"It doesn't feel like it." Mads whispered as she looked down at her hands.

"I didn't spend time with Jaden. We recorded our song separate and the producers put it together. Jaden is just another little boy who doesn't know what he wants. I wouldn't do anything to ruin our friendship and I really hope you believe me." Lydia explained as she walked over until she was standing in front of Mads.

"Why can't I believe you?" Mads asked as she looked up at Lydia.

"Because you've been lied to and hurt so many times before. Just believe in me this once and let me prove to you that I won't hurt you." Lydia held out her hand for Mads to take.

"I'm sorry.." Mads spoke softly before standing up and walking pass Lydia.

Lydia closed her eyes and didn't even bother going after Mads because she knew that it would be selfish.

She lost two of her best friends in the span of a week and it's all her fault. Maybe she should just move on and not care about other people.

Beauty Queen ❤️‍🔥
Come over

Random 🧃
No.

Beauty Queen ❤️‍🔥
Can I ask why?..

Random 🧃
Because I'm done
playing your games.

Beauty Queen ❤️‍🔥
What games? 😂

Random 🧃
You don't know what
you want. I don't want
to just be a random hookup
anymore.

Beauty Queen ❤️‍🔥
We agreed that's what
we wanted. You are no
where near ready for
another relationship.

Random 🧃
Well I changed
my mind

Beauty Queen ❤️‍🔥
Whatever Jaden 😒