44. Real Life

Lydia tossed her phone to the side of her bed and couldn't stop smiling

Lydia tossed her phone to the side of her bed and couldn't stop smiling. She was checking what people were saying about her music and it was all good things; with of course some bad as well.
But nonetheless she was happy and proud of herself and team for what they accomplished.

Lydia was about to fall asleep when she heard a knock at her front door, so she got up and went towards the sound.

She looked through the peep hole and her eyes widen when she saw who was standing there.

Lydia unlocked the door and quickly swung it open before pulling the person inside her apartment before anyone could see who it was.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Lydia exclaimed as she looked at the boy like he was crazy.

"I wanted to congratulate you on your single." The boy responded in a calmer tone.

"Someone could of saw you and the last thing I need right now is bad publicity..." Lydia trailed off as she walked away and started pacing back and forth in her living room.

The boy rolled his eyes as he followed behind her. He stopped in the living room and watched as she just paced.

"Why are you here?" Lydia stopped moving and faced towards the boy with her arms crossed.

"Like I said, I wanted to congratulate you on your success." The boy repeated his answer from earlier.

Lydia scoffed at his answer. "You could've just sent a text like everyone else."

"But I wanted to see you. ." The boy trailed off as he walked closer and closer until he was a few centimeters in front of the girl.

Lydia's heart started beating faster and she looked anywhere but in his direction.

"I-I can't do this." Lydia whispered, looking down at her feet.

"No one has to know." The boy spoke as he used his fingers to pinched Lydia's chin lightly and lifting it up so she was looking right into his eyes.

"But I'll know. ." Lydia pouted as she knew she would get crazy back lash if anyone found out and her life would be ruined.

"Tell me to go and I will." The boy gave her an ultimatum, but when she didn't say anything he leaned in and kissed her.

Lydia was shocked at first as they've never kissed before or even came close to it, but after a moment she leaned into and started kissing him back just as fast and in need.

"You don't know how bad I wanted to do this." The boy spoke into the kiss as his left hand traveled down to her hip, so he could pull her closer to him.

"Shut up and kiss me harder." Lydia moaned as the boy squeezed her hip and pulling her in to his front.

"Jump." The boy demanded and within seconds Lydia jumped into his arms, with him instantly grabbing her ass for support.

As they were continuing to kiss, the boy brought him towards Lydia's room and they were in there for the rest of the night. . .