63. Real Life

Lydia hurried to her phone after she just finished making a dance video outside by the pool of the hotel she was staying at in Miami

She looked at and shook her head before saving it to her drafts. She definitely has more drafts than videos posted. Good thing she doesn't consider herself or job as a tiktoker because she's horrible at it.

Lydia jumped slightly when she felt arms snake around her hips and a chin rested on the top of her head.

"You look sexy."

Lydia relaxed once she heard the persons voice until she realized she was in public and there could be someone taking pictures or videos of them and that's the last thing she needed.

"Jaden!" Lydia pushed him back before turning around to face him and pointed a finger towards his face with a playful grin. "You know we can be seen in public together."

"Who gives a fuck." Jaden rolled his eyes at how dramatic the girl was being. He went to grab her hand, but she pulled away before he could get ahold of it.

"Let's go to the room?" Lydia smirked before she slowly walked away and made sure to move her hips in a lustful way.

Jaden didn't take anytime to think about what she was suggesting and raced to beat her to the room, so he could make it a little more special.

••••

A/n: very short chapter, but don't worry there's more coming!