14. Instagram + Phone Call

482,028 views

482,028 views

@tiktokroom: videos of Dixie & Noah tonight #baewatch?

view all 8,917 comments

@user1: I'm sorry but I don't ship

@user2: bro code looking good here 🥴🥰

@user3: at least she's actually getting treated with respect this time

@user4: NOOO I SHIP NOAH AND LYDIA

@user5: Lydia right now 👁💧👄💧👁

@user6: I really that they were about to kiss

@user7: the new Braddison

@user8: I wish I knew the inside drama :(

@user9: Have you seen the new Noah Beck movie?!

@user10: Dixie belongs to the streets

•••••••••••••••

Lydia was laying on her bed looking through Instagram when the account 'tiktoktea' popped up with the video of Dixie and Noah.

Lydia couldn't lie and say that her heart ached when she watched the video of how close Dixie and Noah seemed, but she knew she couldn't make assumptions about them.

Lydia closed her eyes for a moment when she felt her phone vibrate causing her brown eyes to open to see the name Noah pop up.

Lydia took a deep breath in and answered it.

"Noah stop!"

"Noah!"

Lydia furrowed her brows when she heard a familiar feminine voice laugh through the phone only making her realize it was Dixie.

"I'm sorry!" Dixie laughed once again only this time another laugh joined her.

"Noah?" Lydia spoke seeing if they were just messing around with her and playing a joke.

But when silence was heard over the phone and then was replaced by the sound of a kiss Lydia no longer thought they were joking and she quickly hung up the phone as her tears rolled down her face.