5. Real Life

Lydia's outfit above

"Hurry guys I'm hungry

"Hurry guys I'm hungry." Lydia pouted and gave her friends Tony and Ondreaz as she felt like she's been waiting on them for hours as they kept messing around with the other hype house members.

"Alright. Alright." Tony sighed playfully as he put his arm around Lydia's shoulders and they begun walking outside to Lydia's car with Ondreaz behind them.

Once they made it outside people started shouting their names and wanting to take pictures and make tiktoks so that's what the Lopez brothers did as they didn't want to be rude.

Lydia took pictures with a few fans before Hollywood Fix came over with their cameras and started asking her questions.

"Lydia how are you?"

Lydia smiled as she put her attention towards the Hollywood Fix people. "I'm doing well, but after I get some food I'll be even better." Lydia joked.

"You're close friends with Dixie and people were wondering if you have checked in on Charli."

"I went over to see Charli and Dixie this morning and we hung out for a few hours and she's doing good as she's definitely an unbothered queen." Lydia answered the question truthfully as she saw how well Charli was handling the situation.

"Okay that's good. Now another highly asked questioned is are you going to get back together with Josh now that him and Nessa are officially broken up?"

Lydia couldn't help but laugh at the question and shook her head 'no'. "I don't think Josh and I will ever date each other again, but we are good friends still."

"How's Chase doing? Do you think Charli and Chase will get back together?"

"Chase is getting there, but it's going to take time and I think he's learning from what he did as is everyone else who was involved and I honestly don't know if they will ever get back together, but right now it's a no." Lydia answered the question just as Tony came back over putting his arm around her shoulder once again.

"You ready to go eat?" Tony asked cussing Lydia to nod her head 'yes' and as they begun walking towards Lydia's car the Hollywood fix people asked another question.

"Have a good night!" Lydia waved at everyone before getting in the drivers seat of her car and Tony got into the passenger seat and soon Ondreaz got into the back seat.

[ Not Edited ]