22. Real Life

Lydia's outfit above

"Nessa!"

"Nessa!"

"Nessa!"

Lydia yelled as she banged on the front door of Nessa's apartment. She was about to do it once more, but this time the door opened to see a confused Nessa.

"Lydia?" Nessa asked, but she opened the door to let her in as it was almost quiet hours.

"I'm sorry for banging on your door at 9 o'clock at night, but I really need to talk to Josh and Bryce told me he was at your place." Lydia spoke quickly.

"He's in the bathroom. I'll go-" before Nessa could even finish her sentence Lydia jogged to the bathroom and barged in there without a knock.

"Woah!" Josh jumped back not expecting someone to barge in the bathroom. It was a good thing he was just washing his hands at this point.

"Lydia? What are you doing here?" Josh asked confused and glanced at Nessa who was standing behind Lydia with her arms crossed.

"I need to talk to you and you haven't been answering your phone, so I decided to just come to you and you know I wouldn't do that unless it was important."

Josh nodded his head knowing that what Lydia said was true, so he put his hand on Lydia's lower back and lead her to the living room.

"I'll be in my room if you need anything." Nessa announced before walking towards her room.

"You know how I went on a date with Grayson right?" Lydia asked causing Josh to nod his head.

"Well I think I'm in love with Chase and I didn't want to ruin our friendship or anything, so I thought if I tried to talk to another guy that those feelings for Chase would go away. But that date with Grayson only made my feelings for Chase grow bigger! I'm going crazy Josh and I know that you probably don't want to hear this, but you've been my best friend for years and I could really use some advice." Lydia took a huge breath after releasing her feelings that's she's been holding in for almost five months.

Josh was at lost for words. He never really liked Chase especially because of all the drama that they had together. Josh couldn't lie and say he wouldn't mind Lydia and Chase being together because he kind of never really got over Lydia.

"I think you should tell Chase. If your friendship is as strong as you say than you expressing your feelings shouldn't ruin that." Josh told Lydia honestly with a small smile.

Lydia sighed knowing that Josh was right. "Okay. You're right. Thank you Josh and I'm sorry for barging in on you." Lydia laughed slightly causing Josh's smile to grow.

"I love you Lyds." Josh hugged Lydia as his arms wrapped around her waist.

This only gave Lydia goosebumps as they really haven't touched like this since they dated two years ago, but it felt nice so she rested her head on his shoulder.

This lasted for a few minutes until Lydia's phone ding causing her to pull away from the hug and see that it was from Thomas telling her to get home for something.

"I have to go." Lydia smiled softly before walking towards the front door, but before she opened it she turned around. "I love you too." Lydia smiled once more before walking out the door.

•••••••

A/n: heheheh

Who do you ship with Lydia?

Who should Lydia have beef with?