• ABOMINATION •

"Ow," Stiles mumbled as he was pushed up against the wall.

After Isaac told (and proved) to Marley that he was a werewolf, she didn't know what to think of him. She didn't know what to do. She didn't even know if werewolfs were good or bad. Marley's whole night was spent thinking about werewolves and doing research; so much so, she found a this thing called mountain dust. Or ash, she wasn't sure. She also figured that Scott and Stiles knew something because of what Derek had said about them talking to her. If they knew something, she wanted to know. She had to.

"Tell me what you know cause I know you know something," Marley said, arm against Stiles's throat. Scott stood to the side desperately, not wanted to manhandle her.

"What do you wanna know? What they're serving in the cafeteria?" Stiles asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Marley maybe we can sit down and talk about this," Scott said wearily.

"I wanna know why Derek Hale said that you talked to me about things. I wanna know about Isaac. I wanna know about werewolves," She said roughly. Deep down, she was nervous. Not only had Marley never had any contact with a guy besides her best friend, but she was suddenly extremely close to one.

"You know about werewolves?" Scott asked, pulling her away from Stiles. He looked down at her with furred brows as stiles adjusted his collar.

"It was Isaac, he told me. He's one of them," Marley said. The boys looked between each other, mentally debating their next move.

"Did he offer you the bite?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, I said I didn't want it," Marley said, earning a relieved look from Scott and Stiles. "Please I just wanna know what's going on."

"Okay," Scott said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "We'll tell you everything."

...

"Sorry we couldn't all tell you together," Allison said, Sitting next to Marley on the bench outside of school.

Due to the rules enforced by the argent, Allison and Scott had to keep apart, resulting in Allison explaining everything to Marley while stiles ran back and forth to talk to them.

"No worries, I just want answers," Marley said, twisting the ring on her finger. Ironically, it was the ring that Isaac had bought her for her 15th birthday. It was a cheep set that lost its colour in water, but Marley still loved them. She loved the little rhinestones and detail, even the chipped golden paint.

"Ok, so Scott was bitten by an alpha who killed my aunt," Allison started.

"The one who killed the Hale family?" Marley asked.

"Yeah, that aunt. Now Derek is the alpha and wants Scott to be in his pack because he needed at least three betas, which are-"

"Betas are second in command wolves that are there to be commanded by the alpha," Marley interrupted. Allison looked at her shocked. "I did some research last night."

"Scott, Isaac and Erica are betas. You would have been too if you had taken the bite," Allison said, brushing the hair from her face.

"Allison! He needs a book full of mythical creatures your family has come across," Stiles said as he jogged towards the two girls. "Like a bestiary."